✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Always staring dear Jonny, always staring..

Coldplay_wishes_the_Interntational_Paralympic_Co.jpg

Someone gives that man a courage pill, so that he could stop staring, pull Chris's face & kiss him hard on the lips (you know he wants to or else you won't be in that thread).

That would give us the greatest Coldplay video ever :wideeyed:

Always staring dear Jonny, always staring..

Someone gives that man a courage pill, so that he could stop staring, pull Chris's face & kiss him hard on the lips (you know he wants to or else you won't be in that thread).

That would give us the greatest Coldplay video ever :wideeyed:

wtf Jonny's face in that photo is literally this emoji... I couldn't keep myself from doing this I apologise

jKTAjKZ.jpg

*reads all the comments above*

*dies of laughter*

*re-reads them*

*manages to die a second time*

Isn't it always fascinating how much fun we can have with a few video stills? fUCKING LOL

Your LOL should be bigger like dis

LOL

:P

*reads all the comments above*

*dies of laughter*

*re-reads them*

*manages to die a second time*

Isn't it always fascinating how much fun we can have with a few video stills? fUCKING LOL

Batman, if you are the angry German version of Batman, do you think Chris is the jumpy English version of a cranky French Waiter? (who happens to write fabulous poetry/music- totally a throw-off). ??

And get this: Rihanna (of whom I am a fan) looks like Oscar Petorius` late Girlfriend. And Jennifer Lawrence Looks just like Brevik, the Norwegian terrorist. But I don`t know about their personalities :P Also Derek Jeter looks a little like Vladmir Putin. Which is funny, because both of them are really weird. And Jonny Buckland, when he`s in dozy mode, looks like William Shakespeare when he`s in dozy mode. I do portraits so I notice these things.

Batman, if you are the angry German version of Batman, do you think Chris is the jumpy English version of a cranky French Waiter? (who happens to write fabulous poetry/music- totally a throw-off). ??

And get this: Rihanna (of whom I am a fan) looks like Oscar Petorius` late Girlfriend. And Jennifer Lawrence Looks just like Brevik, the Norwegian terrorist. But I don`t know about their personalities :P Also Derek Jeter looks a little like Vladmir Putin. Which is funny, because both of them are really weird. And Jonny Buckland, when he`s in dozy mode, looks like William Shakespeare when he`s in dozy mode. I do portraits so I notice these things.

Yes yes, I agree :nod:

I also think Guy Berryman looks like a robot, Will Champion like a murderous viking warrior that eats babies for breakfast, and Gwyneth reminds me of pampas grass (but not the fully grown one, imagine a 4 metres tall Gwyneth holy crap HAHAH).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes yes, I agree :nod:

I also think Guy Berryman looks like a robot, Will Champion like a murderous viking warrior that eats babies for breakfast, and Gwyneth reminds me of pampas grass (but not the fully grown one, imagine a 4 metres tall Gwyneth holy crap HAHAH).

HAHA I LOVE YOUR AVATAR BATMAN

Wow okay whew

I just realised that a long absence from this thread results in a emotional punch in the fangirl guts if looking at buckin pics :dead:

You're so right! :(

And I've just read the last few pages and... HAHAHAHA I love you all! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Here in my temporary Spanish flat internet is crap, especially in my bedroom (I'm in the kitchen right now :D), that's why I rarely come here... 'Cause the page just won't load :lol:

do you think one theyll stop being so gay during concerts or interview?

NOPE never EVER!!! That is True Love, it'll never end :heart: