oh... wait...

well how about this one then? :sneaky:

etfioj.jpg

oh no that's tooooo cuuuuttteeeeee :freak:

Yes

yes this is exactly what I was looking for, look at that mess :wideeyed:

• 1 month later...

omg from Urban Dictionary

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Buckin - The beautiful and longlasting bromance between Chris Martin and Johnny Buckland of Coldplay.</p>— Urban Dictionary (@TheUrbanSlangs) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheUrbanSlangs/status/583672279650832384">April 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

omg from Urban Dictionary

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Buckin - The beautiful and longlasting bromance between Chris Martin and Johnny Buckland of Coldplay.</p>— Urban Dictionary (@TheUrbanSlangs) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheUrbanSlangs/status/583672279650832384">April 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hahahaha....on my god that is sooooo funny and soooooo cute! [emoji23]

• 1 month later...

1998_01_10_Pic_CMJB-300x208.jpg

The photo of Chris and Jonny may or may not record the actual moment when it dawned on Mr. Buckland that being the guitarist in Coldplay meant a lifetime at inescapably close quarters with Chris Martin…

x

:lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well.. I should've studied or washed my hair or watched some GoT episodes, but here I am! :dozey:

Thanks everyone for the new gifs! My stupid mobile wouldn't load them, so I pretended to forget all the things I had to do and took my laptop :D

It was all but a waste of time :dead:

*vacuums thread* *comes across an ancient civilisation and several new species*

Aha! Readers of the beautiful Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland friendship... Yes, it is time... :sneaky: Time to shake things up! :D Obviously Chris and Jonny are very busy (one is walking around barefoot like a lost deer)(the other is probably in a cave somewhere roasting marshmallows on his long bushy beard) but. BUT. BUT.

That doesn't mean there's no time for fangirling. Or boying for that matter. ♥

I made the following video for Jonny and the cake as an graduation gift because she's awesome (you should all congratulate her ok) and seeing as she and I both love Hozier and a nice slice of Buckin :sneaky:, the following happened:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w_NLF_agfGs?rel=0&vq=highres" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

I love their friendship. I loved making this video. And I think you'd might love watching it as well. I hope you do anyway. :curtain::heart:

<strike>special thanks to Coeurli who I made search for In My Place in Norway footage for like two hours before realising it was already saved on my laptop</strike>

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww that made me smile :wacky:

...it also made me realise how much I miss them :angry: do something, Coldplay. an interview, a concert, I don't even care :angry:

:heart:

anyway, brrrrrrilliantly done! This is something I'm gonna watch when I'm sad or so :wacko:

Aha! Readers of the beautiful Chris Martin and Jonny Buckland friendship... Yes, it is time... :sneaky: Time to shake things up! :D Obviously Chris and Jonny are very busy (one is walking around barefoot like a lost deer)(the other is probably in a cave somewhere roasting marshmallows on his long bushy beard) but. BUT. BUT.

That doesn't mean there's no time for fangirling. Or boying for that matter. ♥

I made the following video for Jonny and the cake as an graduation gift because she's awesome (you should all congratulate her ok) and seeing as she and I both love Hozier and a nice slice of Buckin :sneaky:, the following happened:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w_NLF_agfGs?rel=0&vq=highres" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

I love their friendship. I loved making this video. And I think you'd might love watching it as well. I hope you do anyway. :curtain::heart:

<strike>special thanks to Coeurli who I made search for In My Place in Norway footage for like two hours before realising it was already saved on my laptop</strike>

Great, I didn't plan on feeling all hot and flustered this evening, yet here I am. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :angry:

:wacky:

No seriously though, this post is fucking golden.

Since you probably spent some valuable time on cutting and making this video, I think it's only fair to write an elaborate appreciation!

I loved the way you fit the song to the footage so perfectly. All the subtle smiles of Jonny, the way you moved the videos around as if Jonny and Chris were thinking about each other all the time (love that little GoT sketch you put in there of a pondering Chris) and how it seemed as if their... intimate friendship (:charming:) was a real thing. I also liked it a lot because you put a lot of new stuff in there, and it made me realise they are still being all over each other :wacky: But really, those sneaky side glances of Jonny totally made the video for me! :drunk:

You are a very good cutter and I really really appreciate the work you did here. Watching this video with this perfectly matching song creates a very nice warm feeling inside of me :heart:

That doesn't mean there's no time for fangirling. Or boying for that matter. [emoji813]

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w_NLF_agfGs?rel=0&vq=highres" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

This is brilliant. This made my day a whole lot brighter. *crying tears of joy*

You guys are way too sweet ugh :curtain: <3 I love how you love Chris and Jonny as much as I do. They need to return. :angry:

Aside from the other post, I haven't been on Coldplaying since 1790. Thus I feel like an 78 year old with 3 thumbs on here, so I might mess up multiquoting, but let's try:

anyway, brrrrrrilliantly done! This is something I'm gonna watch when I'm sad or so :wacko:

This is great - thanks so much for making it. I'll enjoy watching that over and over.

This is brilliant. This made my day a whole lot brighter. *crying tears of joy*

Oh, thank you so much. ♥ It means the world to me that it gave you guys an uplifting and comforting feeling. That's basically what I love about Chris and Jonny's friendship anyway.

Great, I didn't plan on feeling all hot and flustered this evening, yet here I am. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :angry:

:wacky:

No seriously though, this post is fucking golden.

Since you probably spent some valuable time on cutting and making this video, I think it's only fair to write an elaborate appreciation!

I loved the way you fit the song to the footage so perfectly. All the subtle smiles of Jonny, the way you moved the videos around as if Jonny and Chris were thinking about each other all the time (love that little GoT sketch you put in there of a pondering Chris) and how it seemed as if their... intimate friendship (:charming:) was a real thing. I also liked it a lot because you put a lot of new stuff in there, and it made me realise they are still being all over each other :wacky: But really, those sneaky side glances of Jonny totally made the video for me! :drunk:

You are a very good cutter and I really really appreciate the work you did here. Watching this video with this perfectly matching song creates a very nice warm feeling inside of me :heart:

Wow, thank you so much for your comment! I can tell you put a lot of thought into writing it, that's very sweet of you.

Thank you, it was really fun to find footage that fit the lyrics. I put the ''Heaven and hell were words to me'' in there for the fangirls. :sneaky:

''It made me realise they are still being all over each other'' That was my intention! Sometimes during post-eras we tend to feel like everything has stopped, but when I was editing I saw the little moments, and was like ''Oh... :wacky:''.

I bet moments like that still happen. We just don't see them atm.

Anyway, thanks again everyone! I might re-visit Chris and Jonny in the future. Hell knows they won't leave me alone...

• 2 weeks later...
here[/url]. I was having very annoying Google/YouTube problems and I wanted a fresh channel anyway, so voilà. I'm also excited to let you guys know I'm working on more Buckin content- your responses really motivated me! I'll update this thread/that new YouTube channel when I have something new.

See you in probably a few weeks/months!

OMGGG I can't wait for new Buckin content from you! :wideeyed::drunk:

pic.twitter.com/MnqCgAVaIV[/url]

— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) July 12, 2015[/indent]

After such a long time without any buckin content this video almost gave me an overdose :dead:

I find it weird how Chris's voice is lower than Jonny's here. As far as I remember, it was always the other way around :surprised: