✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

I can see the previous ones but I can't see this one :confused:

This is the short "moment" from the iHeart performance:

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/Bx_INmiCMAU4rhE.mp4

That's very weird as that's the only one I didn't change the link from :S

Although I do have massive problems with threads being cached and not seeing new posts today, maybe that's got to do with something?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any ideas why Jonny always have a hat or something like a cap on top of his head? :|

I think since x&y era he began wearing it till now, I dont think I have seen his 'whole' hair for a long time since arobtth era.

Are we sure he even has "whole hair" on the top anymore? lol

Does anyone have any ideas why Jonny always have a hat or something like a cap on top of his head? :|

I think since x&y era he began wearing it till now, I dont think I have seen his 'whole' hair for a long time since arobtth era.

well this is from last year, but Jonny without hat is something very very rare :nod:

BcHZW0OIEAIvkFi.jpg

he began loosing hair and he's a little bit ashamed/shy about is so he wears a hat all the time lol

I think it's silly that men get so shy or ashamed about it. He's still adorable, and he still a fantastic talent, hair or no hair! :-)
Jonny should just take a chill pill and look at Will for a change, he used to go completely bald and wasn't ashamed lol

And, so but I'm still on topic, Chris apparently agrees, lol... ;-)

AHAHA :charming: