✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Just to do something against the recent lack of posting in this thread, here are two short but sweet Buckin moments from Munich:

True%20Love%203.gif

I love how it looks like he wants to hug Jonny for much longer than that :dazzled: aND OF COURSE HE HUGS HIM DURING "TRUE LOVE" OMG

Ink%203.gif

weird Chris being weird :lol:

That little twitch when Jonny looks up :wacky:

I love how it looks like he wants to hug Jonny for much longer than that :dazzled: aND OF COURSE HE HUGS HIM DURING "TRUE LOVE" OMG

True Love indeed :kiss:

weird Chris being weird :lol:

That little twitch when Jonny looks up :wacky:

And Jonny trying SO hard to keep a straight face - and failing of course :lol:

I believe there is some backstory behind this song that only these two men know that would make all of us fangirls die :charming:

Consindering Chris' hints as to how important this song actually is to him/them and how perfectly well the guitar solo fits the sad lyrics of the song I wouldn't be surprised if that was true :heart:

How do you know you're obsessed by Coldplay? When you have the choice of either watching "A Game of Thrones" on Blu-ray or go on reading "A Clash of Kings" and you end up creating Buckin gifs instead . . .

At the BBC Music Awards 2014 (sorry for the bleariness: I had to zoom in A LOT):

BBC%20Music%20Awards%202_1.gif

On The One Show 2014:

The%20One%20Show%202_1.gif

Just to do something against the recent lack of posting in this thread, here are two short but sweet Buckin moments from Munich:

True%20Love%203.gif

Ink%203.gif

How do you know you're obsessed by Coldplay? When you have the choice of either watching "A Game of Thrones" on Blu-ray or go on reading "A Clash of Kings" and you end up creating Buckin gifs instead . . .

At the BBC Music Awards 2014 (sorry for the bleariness: I had to zoom in A LOT):

On The One Show 2014:

I can never thank you enough my friend..these gifs are so adorable :dazzled: :dazzled:

On The One Show 2014:

THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH FOR THESE :drunk:

:laugh3::lol::laugh3:!!!! Well let's just say, I know that feeling and I really appreciate your obsession :wacky:

I often wonder how on earth can Jonny keep playing guitar & doesn't mess up when he gets a Chris Martin hugging him :stunned: It takes a lot of self control I think, or..I don't know he got used to it by now :sneaky:

I know I would not be able to make any coherent move if Chris was hugging me :drunk: I would probably slip through his arms to the ground :lol:

I know I would not be able to make any coherent move if Chris was hugging me :drunk: I would probably slip through his arms to the ground :lol:

I think my heart would stop right on the spot - but it would be a happy death:bliss::loveshower::angel::devil:

Anyway, my obsession hasn't subsided yet, so:

Ghost%20Stories%20DVD.gif

From the Ghost Stories Blu-ray. Only one gif today because it took me more time than I expected . . .

I finally had time to watch the BBC Radio 2 theatre concert and couldn't help but noticing a few Buckin moments:

BBC%20Radio%202%20Theatre%2008-12-2014%20Viva%20La%20Vida%201a.gif

BBC%20Radio%202%20Theatre%2008-12-2014%20A%20Sky%20Full%20Of%20Stars.gif

And they hardly ever walked past each other without one touching the other's shoulder/arm:

BBC%20Radio%202%20Theatre%2008-12-2014%20Intro%201a.gif

BBC%20Radio%202%20Theatre%2008-12-2014%20Magic%202.gif

BBC%20Radio%202%20Theatre%2008-12-2014%20Magic%201.gif

YAY!!! NEW BUCKIN GIFS :wacky: I just love these 2 men so much :heart:

Thank you so much for making these lovely gifs :nice: Keep up your enthusiasm :thumbsup:

BBC%20Radio%202%20Theatre%2008-12-2014%20Magic%201.gif

this one is so cute awwww :dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

KaeEm, I love you for analysing every frame for potencial buckin material and then making gifs out of them and more importantly, even adding the lyrics that were sung during the moment to add the significance of their friendship (:charming:)!

Thank you so much for making these lovely gifs :nice: Keep up your enthusiasm :thumbsup:

KaeEm, I love you for analysing every frame for potencial buckin material and then making gifs out of them and more importantly, even adding the lyrics that were sung during the moment to add the significance of their friendship (:charming:)!

Well, I thought now that I "suffer" from this obsession I'd better do it right :wacko: ;) I only just learned how to make gifs but it's a lot of fun. I have a few more waiting to be posted here the next few days :jbcm:

wbMP466.gif

Couldn't resist NOT making a gif out of that euheuh :wacky:

Me neither, I made the exact same gif (even with the same zoom), but for some reason the upload to photobucket took ages, otherwise we would have simultaniously posted the exact same gif :laugh3: