🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Article about Coldplay translated from here: http://www.elmanana.com.mx/notas.asp?id=103673

The musician, aged 31, he regretted not stop winning awards with four other peers, as Coldplay meets a total of seven Grammy nominations.

"Nothing is why sorry. We recognize, if something had happened there, because the history of music is how it is. Robert Plant is an extraordinary musician, a legend," he said, referring to the maximum winner, along with Alison Krauss, with five gramophones.

Guy Berryman, Will Champion and Jonny Buckland, along with his partner, Martin, said to be very positive going on a streak as musicians after the success of their album "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends."

"We had a great response with the disc, with the fans, with the criticism. People like him and has created a unique empathy, a great chemistry with the audience," said Berryman.

The English quartet, creator of hits like "Clocks" and "Yellow," will begin its part of the current tour in Japan this week and said its members feel motivated to continue working.

"We are keen to continue working. We do not know about an available date in Mexico, we love Mexico, we want to be there," said Berryman.

According to various internet portals, Coldplay is already working on their fifth studio album in the company of producer Brian Eno, and it might be released in early 2010.

THanks :dance: I'm so excited... I was crying just now when the news sank in :embarassed:

:lol:

Awwwwwwwww! You know Min, they did that just for you! :dance:

:kiss:

Haha. :wink3:

I know of a fan who went to UCL....partly because CP went there :lipsrsealed2: I think, anyway. :stunned:

I walked past the SU of it last year.... they used to hang out there :nice:

What is SU and can I hang there? :D