๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

So I'm watching IMP at Warchild.. and I was like aww Chris doesn't go over to Jonny. But he did at the very end and it was cute. And Jonny smiled real big.

ย 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K19zkunM-vE]YouTube - Warchild Coldplay In My Place 02-18-09[/ame]

ย 

At like 2:00

<- WANTS THAT BAG

ย 

Oooh and I found this cute picture here:

ย 

Coldplay_16.jpg

ย 

I thought it's rather...

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

hawt :lol::wink3:

ย 

ย 

Oh wow!

ย 

So I'm watching IMP at Warchild.. and I was like aww Chris doesn't go over to Jonny. But he did at the very end and it was cute. And Jonny smiled real big.

ย 

ย 

At like 2:00

ย 

ย 

ย 

Squee! My video!:D I was pretty exhausted last night so I never got to posting it in this thread where it belongs.:lol: Thanks! :thumbsup:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Squee! My video!:D I was pretty exhausted last night so I never got to posting it in this thread where it belongs.:lol: Thanks! :thumbsup:

ย 

ย 

I knew it was yours without even having to look it up due to the Jonny onlyness of it. :laugh3: I was however stunned that you gave Chris that much camera time at the begining. You must have thought he was gonna jump down or fall off the stage. :P

Could someone post that pic with them in black and white where jonny is facing forward but his eyes are to the side where chris is leaning both hands on his shoulder and facing his ear looking like he's whispering please? It's one of my favorites but I can't find it.

ย 

edit: Nevermind, found when I finally stopped looking as somebody's avatar

ย 

Well I got a interview with this scientific solutions company as a data entry person and that type of stuff. And I have to email a resume so that might work. But its only like 10 to 12 hours a week and i need to be working at least 40 hours. So im going to have to find something else as well. Then the London plans im working on slowly, trying to get the parents to maybe help out a little, but they are so stubborn!!

Well I got a interview with this scientific solutions company as a data entry person and that type of stuff. And I have to email a resume so that might work. But its only like 10 to 12 hours a week and i need to be working at least 40 hours. So im going to have to find something else as well. Then the London plans im working on slowly, trying to get the parents to maybe help out a little, but they are so stubborn!!

Well it's a start. Best of luck for finding the other job!!!

ย 

What's wrong with the parents? They don't want you to go?

ย 

ย 

I think I might have to VM you, I'm getting off topic :lol: