✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Well this is waaaay off topic to the man love but here's a video of her singing one afternoon:

:D

:o that's so so cute :bomb: the little dress and the doll.. and she knows the lyrics :blush:

you have done a great job! :lol:

^^ Yes! :D

Freaking gorgeous

jonnychris_comeuptomeetyou.jpg

Delicious:wink3:

:o that's so so cute :bomb: the little dress and the doll.. and she knows the lyrics :blush:

you have done a great job! :lol:

Awwwwww, thats cute:nice:

:D

Ahhh, Mel!!!!!! That was too adorable :heart: hehehe!!! :D

Thank you very much!:D

My hater hubby is mortified:lol:

I'd point something out here but of course I would get the "rude" label again

People don't seem to realise this. I am not being rude as if it is part of my personality, I'm being DELIBERATELY blunt and all of this to gain a different view on the forum. You should try it, it's fun. People show their true colors.

The nice Cobalt you may have seen last year is not gone, she will make her return soon enough. But you all seem to be taking this sudden "change of personality" seriously and berating me for it, when I am in fact pretending this change of personality.

I'd never be this ridiculously rude in real life, (yes, I realise that in parts I AM being actually quite damned rude) I try and be as nice and friendly as possible. But what I've seen so far from you guys' reactions to me are rather... rude in themselves. I can see through the nicely-worded sentences and see the intended point - that I am being rude, uncivil, irrational and refusing to let things drop. Perhaps you should ignore one being rude and uncivil, politely tell them what they are doing is distasteful and they shall learn! It works with children, the mini learning human, so what's to say it can't work for the normal human? And if they continue, ignore and take necessary discipline steps. Yet all I see here is you form little groups and alliances and crap and become rather disclusive.

right now, i'm not accusing you of anything... but im just confused :confused:

if you are pretending, why do we need to teach you? you seem to always be contradicting yourself. our reactions may be rude because we get tired of you starting pointless arguments that are unnecessary. i don't want to get in a fight, i'm only asking for clarification and maybe theres a way i can help prevent these arguments in the future...?

Once again, everybody has missed my point completely.

Even if that was the case (I don't think it is really) maybe if you were nice you could be included ;).

You don't seem to be being very nice! EXCLUDE THIS MEAN PERSON

Take your social experiments elsewhere?

Yeah, doesn't seem to be working here, people take it way too seriously. Adios, irritating Cobalt! May your pride forever be immortalized in a statue with gold lace trimming around the sides. You will always be in my heart.

This IS my real life, Emma. And I'm guessing a lot of other people here would say the same.

This is the internet, where pedos and twelves unite. Funny kind of real life :P I wouldn't think of it that way, but haha ok then

Oh my god, EMMA, I'm so sick of coming into threads to find you bickering with people! Please just stop, I can't imagine anyone is enjoying it. I know I'm not.

:dozey: i think that's her purpose here. to make people's experiences dreadful and waste our time :rolleyes:

WHAT THE FUCK. I say I'll be nicer

Yeah, doesn't seem to be working here, people take it way too seriously. Adios, irritating Cobalt! May your pride forever be immortalized in a statue with gold lace trimming around the sides. You will always be in my heart.

and all you can respond is with "STOP BICKERING". See what I mean everyone completely missed the point? I seem to have to say the words "sorry" now to redeem myself. I'm not sorry for what I've done. I'm sorry for all those I've offended when I didn't mean to, sure. But geez louise you lot are overreacting for REAL this time.

WHAT THE FUCK. I say I'll be nicer

and all you can respond is with "STOP BICKERING". See what I mean everyone completely missed the point? I seem to have to say the words "sorry" now to redeem myself. I'm not sorry for what I've done. I'm sorry for all those I've offended when I didn't mean to, sure. But geez louise you lot are overreacting for REAL this time.

We're not overreacting, haven't you noticed that both times you entered this thread you interrupted the fun and the mood went completely sour? We keep leaving it alone, you keep bringing it back up. You just seem to start arguments all the time, for some reason.

Whatever, I'm done, can everyone get back on topic now?

We're not overreacting, haven't you noticed that both times you entered this thread you interrupted the fun and the mood went completely sour? We keep leaving it alone, you keep bringing it back up. You just seem to start arguments all the time, for some reason.

Whatever, I'm done, can everyone get back on topic now?

YES WE CAN!!

chrisjonny_checkitoutlol.jpg

chrisjonnyyy.jpg

chrisjonny_cuddleup.jpg

jonnychris_youretheonethatiwantedto.jpg

blackandwhite.jpg

jonnnnnychris.jpg

jonnychris_eskimokisses.jpg

jonnychris_todayshow.jpg

*sigh*

I said sorry. I said I apologised. Is this because you feel that I will be unable to change from adopted attitude to real attitude? None of you seem to be taking notice of what I said.

thank you for saying sorry(:

now FEEL THE DAMN LOVE.

live2003_chrisjonny.jpg