✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amsterdam

ShibbNani

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont say that... I tend to trust people easily as well.. but, eventually.. you will get to see the 'warning' signs... or become overly cautious.. *raises hand* like me.. but, chin up dear... there's no need to call yourself stupid.... silly maybe.. stupid no.. :P God knows I am soooooooooooooo silly.. silly for thinking stupid things like.. "i'm stupid'.. because I do think that at times.. :embarrased: but, its her loss dear... you're so nice... and I only know you from here.. but I bet you would be sooo cool to hang out with.. next time I'm in Ecuador I'll give you a holla holla! :wink3:

:) :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh dude, Amsterdam is one of my favorite Coldplay songs in the world, i agree with cold_kitty on how its so awesome how it starts off slow then its just so awesome when they just bust out "STUCK ON THE EDGE..

that song is just mint.

¥ shalom

• 4 weeks later...

Stood on the edge, tied to a noose, sick to the stomach

See? does that really make sense or expresses something?

well.. I guess if I tried the first 2, then I'd feel the 3rd... :freak:

Amsterdam gets a 10 for me this week. Learning the score... probably will stay on my personal top 10 charts for this month... then it'll probably be Spies :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

<3

on a scale of 1-10, i'd give amsterdam a 47. i remember when i first bought the album i would always skip over amsterdam because of how the beginning was so slow and drawn out. then one night i was too lazy to get up and change it so i was forced to listen to it the whole way though. thank goodness for my laziness because it turned out to be my favorite coldplay song of all time and the first and only song to ever make me cry. its a great song to listen to when you're feeling down or any other time for that matter :)

oh and they are one of the few bands that sound just as good live as they do on the album. that is one of the things i love about coldplay. woot!