✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amsterdam

ShibbNani

amsterdam is probably one of the most helpful coldplay songs for me. when i get depressed out this song definitely helps me rage. lol. that's a good thing.

i don't know if i like it better live or in studio though. i always found the studio version had more power. in all the live versions i have d/l jonny's guitar is always crazy whack at the break down and it ruins it for me! :P lol.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

no.... i don't like in live..... :( in cd it's beeeeeeetter!!! :P

well... the first time i listened amsterdam..... mmmmm.... i didn't like it.. i don't know why!!!! :o :huh: buuut...... there was a time..... :P that this song waaaaas amazing for me... and since then.... i love it !!!!!!!!!! i love that soooooooooong!!! and.. when it changes from slow to loud!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh mmmmm it's beautiful!!!! :cool: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

amsterdam is so beautifull, im still amazed at what a genious chris is with the piano, the melody is so simple but beautifull,amazing,stuning...definatly on my top 3 coldplay songs ever, powerfull song...o and off topic, how awsome is see you soon on dvd?

no.... i don't like in live..... :( in cd it's beeeeeeetter!!! :P

well... the first time i listened amsterdam..... mmmmm.... i didn't like it.. i don't know why!!!! :o :huh: buuut...... there was a time..... :P that this song waaaaas amazing for me... and since then.... i love it !!!!!!!!!! i love that soooooooooong!!! and.. when it changes from slow to loud!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh mmmmm it's beautiful!!!! :cool: :lol: :lol:

i agree.. :P that's what i thought too... :D :P

• 2 weeks later...