✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brit Pop!

cold_kitty

was anyone else a sucker for it like me?

i use to just adore steps and a1.

"i know your somewhere else right now. loving someone else right now but i'm ooooooooooonnnnnnnne for sorrow! ain't it too too bad!"

i liked five too! ahhh brit pop really rocked.

hahaha. this is actually quite funny.

i think from all boybands five would have to be the coolest. lol. seriously. it's a shame they've seperated.

i used to listen to take that when i was younger. actually, whenever i hear them i still sing along. lol. now i'm over those boy bands and poppish groups but i absolutely love and adore Robbie Williams if that counts. :)

i'd like to see him live too! cept, have you seen that really good documentary on him where he's like "i hate performing live. i just act like i like it when i'm out there" lol. eeeeep!

and he's going through all his songs and he's like "let me entertain you - crap. She's the one - not my song etc" poor robbie! :(

i think we're the only ones on here right now, so i'm just posting wherever you're posting! :P I'm too lazy to seek my own threads :D yeah i thought this meant old school brit pop which i fell into the trap of! I even bought a Sleeper cd :shock:

Yeah i only like 2 Pulp albums, Different Class & Hardcore, i think those are the names, havent listened to them in ages...Blur are the classiest act of the whole BritPop thing and by far are the most talented & intelligent

do you have the new Blur album?' date=' i've heard only a few songs of it, sounded cool[/quote']

It's fabulous!! I love it to death. It's way better than 13 which now I see as mostly shite. It's an album that should be listened to from start to finish, if you listen to songs individually they seem odd and out of place, but if you listen to the entire thing it's great :D

Yeah i only like 2 Pulp albums' date=' Different Class & Hardcore, i think those are the names, havent listened to them in ages...Blur are the classiest act of the whole BritPop thing and by far are the most talented & intelligent[/quote']

wow! You're my new best friend man :D Blur is GREAT! although I DO miss Graham Coxon! :(

Yeah i only like 2 Pulp albums' date=' Different Class & Hardcore, i think those are the names, havent listened to them in ages...Blur are the classiest act of the whole BritPop thing and by far are the most talented & intelligent[/quote']

wow! You're my new best friend man :D Blur is GREAT! although I DO miss Graham Coxon! :(

yeah! It did take me a while to get into them though, wish i could say i was there from the start..i just wasn't feeling that whole Parklife thing, but everything after is awesome! "sad drunk and poorly, sleep in really late" WOOHOO :)

yeah i saw the documentary nobody someday. it was really sad to see robbie all sad like that. he took a year off in 2002 and sorta relaxed while also making escapology. but from the interviews and things i've seen with him recently, he seems alot more happier about what he's doing, his performing and everything. he still does seem sad at times about a couple things which makes me sad. :sad:

he's fantastic though!!!

yeah Sleeper' date=' uh don't worry you didn't miss much!! More i think about it most BritPop really did reeK!!! Menswear? Echobelly?? :shock: Pulp, Blur made it out with cred intact & Elastica weren't bad.[/quote']

Menswear!!! :D :lol: What happened to them?? :D

And have you seen what Jarvis Cocker looks like nowadays!!! Very scary!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

yeah Sleeper' date=' uh don't worry you didn't miss much!! More i think about it most BritPop really did reeK!!! Menswear? Echobelly?? :shock: Pulp, Blur made it out with cred intact & Elastica weren't bad.[/quote']

Menswear!!! :D :lol: What happened to them?? :D

And have you seen what Jarvis Cocker looks like nowadays!!! Very scary!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dude yeah, I know, Menswear!!! :lol: :lol: I'm trying to think of an even more hyped spur of the britpop moment band but am struggling!

no, haven't seen Jarvis for a while, whats he look like?? Do tell :)

Lordy, Lordy..call the cops, what a riot :shock: *digs out April 2003 MOJO mag with article Britpop:Last Orders; the great rock&roll swindle it says on the cov

:o

heh found two more what happened to thems, Longpigs! & Powder!! DUDE

wait, don't forget shed seven & the bluetones