✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you play an instrument?

Reilly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play the piano and i have been on grade 1 for two years!lol! hoorah 4 the slow learners!Hoorah! i want to play like chris but somehow i feel that i will neva reach that wonderful goal of mine :( lol. But i was on grade 4 on violin, but i quit cos i had other commitments. Now i wanna play bass ( even tho i no that ill suck at it!lol )

i can play guitar, bass, piano, drums, and saxophone, and i can sort of play banjo, mandolin, and harmonica. (sort of means if you want something played i can sit down long enough to figure it out, but i'm not very good at it)

(just answering the question, not trying to brag too much :oops: )

I play whatever I pick up, except for drums and reed instruments. Being able to play something and knowing how to play something are different. I know how to play guitar and piano/keyboard, enything else (besides drums and reeds) I can work with and figure out pretty quickly. I have yet to get a note out of a sax.

I've been playing the guitar since September of last year.. so I'm nothing great yet. I can play piano as well... and a little drums. I think that's it.

I can also play a mean air guitar.

Same as Chad really, except my main instruments would be Guitar, Harmonica and Piano. From there you can pick up quite a few instruments, I can play flutes and recorders, organ, mandolin, bass etc I can get some decent sounds out of the violin and some good sounds out of the cello, then theres the banjo and I know how to fingerpick a guitar (Der derrr) so picking up on the banjo isnt much more to it. Etc. Etc.

guitar....but i suck :shock: ..i can play a rush of blood to the head :) ,nirvana come as you are riff,white stripes 7 nation army,radiohead national anthem riff,radiohead optimistic(remotely.. :( ) ,replacements cant hardly wait riff,god knows what else..all i know is bits and pieces of stuff

I play the Piano, flute and I am learning to play the guitar properly ( I used to play to the other side) but Im not that bad. I can play the violin, just a bit, very bit, and the bass and the drums and I am trying or is my intention to play or the oboe, saxofon or viola

oooo...this is a cool topic. i love reading what all you talented people play :D as for me, i play the drums, violin, guitar, piano, cello and a bit of bass. i learned violin and cello in school, guitar and bass on my own and piano and drums from my boyfriend. :lol: he's in a band

Drums is what I can play the most. but I can play some guitar (recently learned how to play jonny's part for don't panic so that's pretty cool), some bass, and some piano, and the recorder from grade 4 to 6. lol

I play the piano/ keyboards + i am on grade 3 now.

I would like to play the drums but i'm not allowed a drum set :cry:

I used to play the recorder.

I am learning to play 'What The World Needs Now...' :D