✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill video

Famous Old Painter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit off-topic.. i just got a blog from Coldplay MySpace... but it says nothing about the vid.. i dunno where to post the blog or if to open a new thread for it.. it says mainly what we already know.. vynil on NME, album realise and not many more things :\

and for has been filmed in Italy it don't had to be in the beach :thinking: according to Patricio, they had been on the highest place of the country, so i guess it will mean landscapes, hills more than beach.. in fact the vid is for Violet HILL.

I actually would like to know who's the director

Yes, that's be interesting, cus then I'd do the whole 'google and wikipedia' thing and find out what their style and work is like...

I think I'm more excited about the video than the actual song! :uhoh:

a bit off-topic.. i just got a blog from Coldplay MySpace... but it says nothing about the vid.. i dunno where to post the blog or if to open a new thread for it.. it says mainly what we already know.. vynil on NME, album realise and not many more things :\

and for has been filmed in Italy it don't had to be in the beach :thinking: according to Patricio, they had been on the highest place of the country, so i guess it will mean landscapes, hills more than beach.. in fact the vid is for Violet HILL.

that makes the most sense

ahh, i can't WAIT! :dance:

music videos are like my favorite things ever. i think we're going to have to wait till mid-may to see this one though...they were shooting it like 2 weeks ago, right? it takes kind of a while to edit these things and have them completely ready for consumption.

not for this video, of course, but some day i'd love to see edgar wright doing a music video, especially one for coldplay! :P