✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video

RedGirl76

I wonder if theyll change their music video formula like theyve change everything else. Theyve never had an actual picture on an album cover, now they do. Theyve changed their song style (obviously) and theyre even choosing much, much longer album names (Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends). I wonder if theyll change their videos too. Theyve always had videos of just Chris walking and singing, or the band playing in some random place, or both (Fix You). Maybe theyll add something else to the videos too.

I wonder if theyll change their music video formula like theyve change everything else. Theyve never had an actual picture on an album cover, now they do. Theyve changed their song style (obviously) and theyre even choosing much, much longer album names (Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends). I wonder if theyll change their videos too. Theyve always had videos of just Chris walking and singing, or the band playing in some random place, or both (Fix You). Maybe theyll add something else to the videos too.

hmm, so long as they don't do a Justice on us, I'll be happy

I'm expecting everything now. I was shocking when I've listened "violet hill" first time, shocking positive, it was defenitely something different , and this sample of:) "a spell, a rebel yell" excited me too, and marvelous cover ....with French flag ...wow... revolution...freedom ...and Frida Kahlo ...:)

I hope that it will be an artistic video (Yellow, The Scientist, Don't Panic, Talk, God Put a Smile...), not just a permormance (Clocks, Shiver, Fix You, Speed of Sound, The Hardest Part, In My Place...).