🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Exam Thread

rudy_o

I would like to hear The Birth and the Death of Day anytime! I don't even know if the band has even ventured to Australia but if they did... :stunned:

Good luck with your exams by the way.

That song was the awesome intro they played today ^^

The rest of the concert was great as well, allthough I generally like their quieter parts the best, and the concert mostly contained their more noisy tracks. But all in all it was great.

7 hours to exam time, better get some sleep.

Oh, and thank you ^^

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exams are so close, those weeks i'll have to do my presentations here.. (5), and when i'll be back to my place in Spain (begining of June), i have another 5 exams waiting for me, and an oral exam (really are two, one is to resume a book and the other is to speak about 'any topic' for 20 minutes :stunned:) :worried:

i don't know how i'll can deal with all that yet, and how successful i'll be, at least the ones from here, surelly i'll pass them as them aren't 'exams' at all.

i prefer not to think too much about it, because just to think about it is so stressing (10 subjects, is too much).

I wish my Erasmus were like for the rest, they got the marks they get here in their place, i mean they didn't had to do the exams twice, like me, that is so annoying and tiring. :\

good luck to the ones who will have exams soon, try to not get very stressed.

:thumbsup:

Ah yes! You are right! I remember we had a convo about that. Shesh, that was a long time ago. I remmeber missing heaps of opportunities to see bands because I was working :\ Oh well, there's always next time, hopefully lol :P

Good luck all!

Yep, that was quite some time ago. It's when I started to dream of going to one of their concerts, but it's obvious that I can't go. :cry:

That song was the awesome intro they played today ^^

The rest of the concert was great as well, allthough I generally like their quieter parts the best, and the concert mostly contained their more noisy tracks. But all in all it was great.

7 hours to exam time, better get some sleep.

Oh, and thank you ^^

Good night and good luck! :)

Uhhh ... my first exam to do is French Literature - the oral part. Ooops. I'm a bit terrified - speaking in French in front of a native speaker - the professor is a bit terrifying!

YEAH BABEH!!!! I HAVE FINISHED MY FINAL EXAMSSSSSSS!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*rolls around in mud*

And for all of yous who are in the middle of or are going to face their exams, hang in there! It's only temporary! :D

:veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry::veryangry:

my first paper is on thursday

probably additional mathematics pt. 1 and physics pt. 3

:bigcry:

God rest my weary soul. I've got two exams this week and I have a 4 hour long simulation the night before each of them - so there goes my plan to cram. Then I've got a metric crapton of homework to catch up on, a paper to write, and this isn't even finals week yet.

it's that long because we have a GREAT university system here in France that allows us to have a full-four-month break :lol:

oh man 23 papers ? Good luck Rudy !!! hope you'll do great !!

My first exam is on the 19th of May, and I've yet to get thoroughly revising for it.

Same for me. It seems far away, but it's less than two weeks:(

I've studied a little and it's only stuff I already know (or should know actually).

It's all about the nerves and the stress that makes it hard.

But when I'm finished after 7 exams there's a very long vacation (wich I really need :nice:) And ofcourse VLV! (and MGS4 :P)