🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Perv Unit

melanieau

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his long... sexy hands that can just touch you in so many ways..... His tongue... his lips, his thighs his....his.... bow chicka bowow. :wink3:

...thrusting hips...sweaty chest...heavy breathing...moaning...:wink3::wink3::wink3:

melanie you should check a vid mandy posted on weed thread... chris is shirtless almost in all the vid :wink3:

WHAT??? WHY IS IT NOT POSTED HERE???

BLASPHEMY!!!

*shakes head*

and we call ourselves pervs:embarassed:

*runs like a crazy person to watch*:P

OK, OK I am breathing again...I thought it was some previously unseen footage of Chris shirtless...nonetheless that video makes me chuckle every time I see it...how could anyone not love Jonny after that???:laugh3:

Edit: It's the Jonny Goes Jazz video!

Well, Cobalt, let me put it this way: Coldplay are the original Coldplay, but they took inspiration and learned a lot from Radiohead. The Perv Unit is Coldplay ------- Ren and Rolle are Radiohead!:laugh3:

:lol:

Best post ever! this one is going to my siggy :wacky:

I like being compare to Coldplay :nice:

Guys we're the Perv Unit but we still have to improve though !

and I dont know who Ren and Roll are but each time someone mentions them they're immediatly associated with words such as pervs, sex, pervs and good old times sex :lol: what a nice reputation ! I'd like to meet them :wink3:

Well hello :charming:

I'm Ren, how you doing? :wink3:

Yeah, where are these legendary pervs? Show us the way, oh perv masters!

Until their triumphant return we'll just have to make do with what we've got;)

Perv masters :blush:

Oh i'm here with my kamasutra book and all but i guess no one else is around boohoo :(

ren hermanito :kiss:

que tal todo?

Hey Beita! all good over here, how be you? :kiss:

MUAHAHAHAHA! Glad you liked the post!:D:D:D

Oh i loooooved it! :lol: I hope rolle gets to see it too haha. I wonder what she's doing now :o ( apart from licking some choco off ykw's hairy body :wink3: )

UGH! I didn't need that visual!! I may never sleep again!! But your sig looks great!:laugh3:

Aww sowwy, i better get rid of the pic i was gonna post then :lol:And thanks! i'm so loving my siggy! :dance:

good to know ;)

i'm fine, although i should be sleeping since some hours ago :uhoh: this bad new habit on me :(

we have a trip in two days :dance: i can't wait. :wacky:

Whoa!, what time is it over there? I should probably get ready to go to bed cos i have to wake up so early but it's only 21:18 over here :P

Wooo a trip? that's great! where are u going?

Aww sowwy, i better get rid of the pic i was gonna post then :lol:And thanks! i'm so loving my siggy! :dance:

Whoa!, what time is it over there? I should probably get ready to go to bed cos i have to wake up so early but it's only 21:18 over here :P

Wooo a trip? that's great! where are u going?

is 3.15 am :stunned: i'm getting used to be awake till very late here :( i'm not liking this habit at all :\ but you know at college is when you get your worst habits (drink, smoke, coffe..) at least i'm not getting those ones.

we are going to visit 5 places in a day :stunned: it includes a castle and a beach :dance: i can't wait. :wacky:

is 3.15 am :stunned: i'm getting used to be awake till very late here :( i'm not liking this habit at all :\ but you know at college is when you get your worst habits (drink, smoke, coffe..) at least i'm not getting those ones.

we are going to visit 5 places in a day :stunned: it includes a castle and a beach :dance: i can't wait. :wacky:

Ahh i feel ya, i've been thought all that including the insomnia, drinking, smoking coffe and meaningless sex ( what? this is the perv thread after all, right? :lol: )but it's normal :P

Castle and a beach ahh sounds great! Hope you have a great time! :D

Ahh i feel ya, i've been thought all that including the insomnia, drinking, smoking coffe and meaningless sex ( what? this is the perv thread after all, right? :lol: )but it's normal :P

Castle and a beach ahh sounds great! Hope you have a great time! :D

i don't drink or smoke, no coffee and about the 4th thing goes the same answer :uhoh: .. so i'm awake for no reason and withouth any excuse and it is becoming a habit those days :( it begun when i was awaken for VH (stupidily if you think it was realised at 12midday in uk and here in Portugal we have the same time).

meaningless sex..¿ :huh:

btw we had bumped sex thread some days ago :P

yes it sounds great, :nice: i sure will have a great time.

AWESOME

Have the day off school tommorow :toff:

Aaaand I was messin' around wif me friends at schoo, and playing the classic "In My Pants" game, where people will try to get someone to laugh by saying things and getting that person to follow with "In My Pants".

I lost on giggles... Coldplay Orgy, Chris' neck, Chris being in my pants in general (:wink3:) annnnnd yea :lol:

butbut

hoooooooooottttttttt :dead:

I agree, we're waaaaaay too explicit :lol:

:lipsrsealed2:

I'm not sure if it's such a bad thing or not :wacko:

I'll never get that pic of ykw being preggs AND ykw as princess leia out of my head. I haven't got that darn ringing phone out of the super massive black erm..pie either :sick: It's not that much fun after 3 months..

Well, Cobalt, let me put it this way: Coldplay are the original Coldplay, but they took inspiration and learned a lot from Radiohead. The Perv Unit is Coldplay ------- Ren and Rolle are Radiohead!:laugh3:

i love you Tracie :kiss:

his long... sexy hands that can just touch you in so many ways..... His tongue... his lips, his thighs his....his.... bow chicka bowow. :wink3:

LOL.

Seriously, that totally cracked me up :laugh3:

Don't you all think the new video is full of pervness?

I mean THIS

VH_Jonny1.jpg

and THIS

VH_Chris1.jpg

or mister sex

VH_Guy1.jpg

:dead:

VH_Will2.jpg

Drool.gif