✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you are freaking proud because your best friend is called Jonathan....

(Jonathan= Jonny Boy's real name)

when you suddently begin to speak to your mother/your friend in English... when you live in a country where we do not speak English ! :lol:

when the first thing which worry you is to prepare placards and your crown for your concert in....September.

when you begin to dress your Teddy Bear as a coldplay fan... ( I have to do the jacket now...)

when you get offended because someone has never heard of coldplay before. :P

when you TRULY believe that you know the band personally.

:laugh3: You are in my head !

Oh yeah, I am upset too when I hear " I don't know Coldplay, sorry" :o

Yeah it is a weird feeling.... You learn too much things about Coldplay so you are sure you know them...:laugh3:

You walk past the Apple store in the mall, you see the Coldplay iTunes commercial, freeze, watch it, then clap when it's over.

You're in a restaurant or a store and you can sense a Coldplay song coming on....this happened to me the other day, when I was in Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, and I had a feeling they were gonna play a Coldplay song, and Viva La Vida comes on :D I put down my food, sang along, then began eating again once it finished.

:P

when you get offended because someone has never heard of coldplay before. :P

Oh yeah, I do that too!!! I think that people guess by the 'OMG-HAVE-YOU-LIVE-IN-A-CAVE-FOR-10-YEARS?!' look that I'm offended XD

Oh yeah, I do that too!!! I think that people guess by the 'OMG-HAVE-YOU-LIVE-IN-A-CAVE-FOR-10-YEARS?!' look that I'm offended XD

lol yeah! my friend was like, "Who the heck is Coldplay?" Me: "HAHAHAHA!!! very funny!" Friend: "no I'm serious! Who are they? I've never heard of them before!" Me: :o "WHAT?!?!?!?!"

lol yeah! my friend was like, "Who the heck is Coldplay?" Me: "HAHAHAHA!!! very funny!" Friend: "no I'm serious! Who are they? I've never heard of them before!" Me: :o "WHAT?!?!?!?!"

Lol! Actually that happened to me recently. We were in a study group and my laptop was playing music, all of a sudden "Green Eyes" comes on and like 3 ppl are like, "who is that?".... I looked at them with that 'are you f**king serious' look...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Nooo don't do it! Then your dad will have to buy new ones and Satriani will make more money! :o

DO IT DO IT ! :D

i'll help!

:smash::smash::smash:

If I'll do it, I think, my dad would understand the meaning, and won't buy new ones, I wish :rolleyes: ...anyway, he won't be happy about this :dozey:

When your "top 25 songs played" on your ipod are all Coldplay songs :D:D:D

Haha same here ! :D

If I'll do it, I think, my dad would understand the meaning, and won't buy new ones, I wish :rolleyes: ...anyway, he won't be happy about this :dozey:

Great.... then you offer him Coldplay albums instead :rolleyes: