✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when the following happens:

So I got in a fight with my mother because I like Coldplay too much. She said it wasn't right and threatened to send me to the school counselor. So I took my iPhone and headphones and just left and went for a walk and the first song that came on shuffle was The Scientist so for the whole song I walked backwards down the street. :)

And then, I listened to Fix You and when like the song gets really fast (you know what I'm talking about) I took off my flip flops and ran REALLY fast down the middle of the street. I've never ran more in my life (and I usually have trouble because of scoliosis). It was such a great feeling, it was like letting out all of my energy of how I love Coldplay. I just kept smiling and then when they start singing "Tears stream..." I threw my flip flops as far as I could. I could barely breathe afterwards but it was worth it. :D

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when the following happens:

So I got in a fight with my mother because I like Coldplay too much. She said it wasn't right and threatened to send me to the school counselor. So I took my iPhone and headphones and just left and went for a walk and the first song that came on shuffle was The Scientist so for the whole song I walked backwards down the street. :)

And then, I listened to Fix You and when like the song gets really fast (you know what I'm talking about) I took off my flip flops and ran REALLY fast down the middle of the street. I've never ran more in my life (and I usually have trouble because of scoliosis). It was such a great feeling, it was like letting out all of my energy of how I love Coldplay. I just kept smiling and then when they start singing "Tears stream..." I threw my flip flops as far as I could. I could barely breathe afterwards but it was worth it. :D

sounds really nice :'D

I think I'm going to do something like that some time.

When the right time comes.

@Grace: Wow that's a great scene to imagine.....someday I hope to do something similar.

When you and Karen and Emily watch the Back To The Start DVD and when you take the quiz and answer the question about when Chris Martin was born as "03/02/77", and then when i tells you that it's the wrong answer you start screaming at the TV saying how wrong that quiz is, until you realize 5 minutes later that European dates are written with the day coming before the month, and thus why the answer to the question was "02/03/77" instead of "03/02/77":\:thinking::D

I just got home and I've got one...

... when you're on a first date with some guy and you bring up Coldplay and he says "oh, I hate them" and your first impulse is to find some excuse to go home. :angry:

It wasn't going that great anyway but that rubbed me the wrong way. :p

:sigh: