✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

All part of a nutritious breakfast to give you a rush of blood to the head to wake you up in the morning.

Yep, you'll be up with the birds after a breakfast like that. And if people start noticing that god put a smile upon your face, you can always blame it upon a rush of blood to the head. ;)

God, this is addictive :blank:

Not to mention you'll be yelling "VIVA LA VIDA" on a Violet Hill. :D

Don't forget to mention, that you're going to travel to Amsterdam and you take a picture of something you see and feel like in Paradise. After that, you visit the Cemeteries of London, but you fly up with the birds to Square One.

That makes fun :D :D

Don't forget to mention, that you're going to travel to Amsterdam and you take a picture of something you see and feel like in Paradise. After that, you visit the Cemeteries of London, but you fly up with the birds to Square One.

You'll go and meet Charlie Brown on violet hill and see the lovers in japan, before coming to visit the scientist in my place. You may get in trouble and find it hurts like heaven, and feel like every teardrop is a waterfall. But don't panic, everything's not lost, and remember, life is for living! :D

You'll go and meet Charlie Brown on violet hill and see the lovers in japan, before coming to visit the scientist in my place. You may get in trouble and find it hurts like heaven, and feel like every teardrop is a waterfall. But don't panic, everything's not lost, and remember, life is for living! :D

YES; I will try fix you, even when it's the hardest part! Us against the world, Let's talk and we never change! It's only superstition, just a whisper... Don't Let it break your heart! Viva La Vida! ;D

I only have 42 pounds, so I can't buy a Coldplay ticket. But I won't let it break my heart, even though it Hurts Like Heaven, because I know that Everything's Not Lost. I won't feel Low, but the Hardest Part is that I will have to wait Til Kingdom Come until I can actually afford tickets. Then I'll feel Such A Rush (of blood to my head!) and my feet won't touch the ground. :D

Wow, all this Coldplay analogizing has made me thirsty... I may need a Glass of Water.

I only have 42 pounds, so I can't buy a Coldplay ticket. But I won't let it break my heart, even though it Hurts Like Heaven, because I know that Everything's Not Lost. I won't feel Low, but the Hardest Part is that I will have to wait Til Kingdom Come until I can actually afford tickets. Then I'll feel Such A Rush (of blood to my head!) and my feet won't touch the ground. :D

Wow, all this Coldplay analogizing has made me thirsty... I may need a Glass of Water.

:lol: well done!!!!

I actually thought you weighed 42 pounds. :|

Wonderfully done!

Xavipheus, man, you've got it.

Though, and I'm not sure if this is true everywhere in Canada (probably not in Toronto), but Coldplay gets ZERO radio time here.

People here are too interested in listening to the SAME club anthems over and over and over and over again.

:nod: It makes me want to puke sometimes.......augh...............