✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you make your whole Thanksgiving Dinner with Coldplay music and interviews blasting in loudspeakers all over the house.

I did that a few years ago with X&Y just blaring,lol.

When you capitalize the 'C' and 'L' in Christmas Lights even when you're not talking about the song.

(I caught myself doing that in another thread,lol!)

You know you're addicted to coldplay when you play coldplay songs in your head during math class. Or everytime you go to a store and you immediately go to the music aisle to look at Coldplay CD's, or when you watch every video Coldplay uploaded onto Youtube. (i should know, i do all of these all the time)

When you capitalize the 'C' and 'L' in Christmas Lights even when you're not talking about the song.

(I caught myself doing that in another thread,lol!)

Seriously, that made me laugh out loud. Shouldn't everyone know these things? I got annoyed at my local Best Buy store b/c no one knew about Mylo Xyloto.

When you see a man in the supermarket wearing a Coldplay hoody and your face goes like this :wacky:

Oh you should have seen my face when I saw a woman wearing a Viva-crew shirt on the train, it looked kinda like blushingplz.png

I think I creeped her out a little when I inquired about where she got her shirt from LOL :awesome: