✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you don't draw pictures of Chris and Jonny, because you can not draw very well... and you think, that an ugly picture would be an insult at them :D :D

:lol: I also tried once, I was trying to work their faces out... And I stopped because they were awful :P

WHen you'd rather have the real thing than a picture?:sneaky:

:dazzled:

When you are baby sitting your little cousins and straight away as they give you a hug

they always say "can we dance to Coldplay now, please!"

I'd love to have cousins like that.

This reminds me of the time my friend's little sister was playing around on the piano. I came up to her and said "Now play this note, then this note.....", which was a simplified version of the left hand notes of viva la vida, and I played the melody. Later that day I was watching a movie with my friends and she came up to me and started singing viva la vida.

I would love to celebrate Thanksgiving.. But we don't do that here. :(

When you spend 8 hours sitting in the freezing cold, so that you can see them play for 45 mins! LOL But worth every bone chilling, bum numbing moment. :)

It's totally worth it.

Last wednesday I was up at 04:30, then I drove to the airpost, realised that the plane was cancelled, waited 2 hours, took two other planes, got to Oslo, went with a taxi, stood outside for an hour, and saw them play for an hour. But it was worth it. :wacky: