✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you want to see them live so bad you laugh and say "Excellent!" when you read they just fucked up the beginning of Major Minus :lol:

When a huge smile appears on your face when you see there's a new post in the "Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris" thread :rolleyes:

When you want to see them live so bad you laugh and say "Excellent!" when you read they just fucked up the beginning of Major Minus :lol:

When a huge smile appears on your face when you see there's a new post in the "Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris" thread :rolleyes:

I was just coming in here to post about their mistakes live making us smile,lol.

It's funny, when most bands fuck up you think less of them, but with Coldplay it just makes them more human!:D

When you laugh at flip flopping Chris who 1x said he really didn't like shows like X-Factor, yet today he thinks they're the best thing since sliced bread. Still, you love him even more. I can just hear him say: I had no idea what I was talking about then, I was just lying. LOL

When you hear your mother and her friend discuss more or less like this:

F: "It's really too warm to be December! It's almost Christmas!"

M: "It feels so strange... At Christmas it should be colder..."

F: "And a bit snowy..."

M: "Yeah, just a little bit, not too much... Without a cold weather and some snow it wouldn't feel like Christmas..."

And you think of:

When you're still waiting for the snow to fall, doesn't really feel like Christmas at all :heart:

:lol:

I love this thread:heart:

when you open your computer intending to do somthing important for work or study & end up listening to Coldplay songs, reading articles & watching interviews till you can't remember what was it you wanted to do in the 1st place:rolleyes:

( still you will never regret it)

when it is time for you to go to bed because you must wake up early in the morning, yet you say to yourself " just more 5 minutes of listening to coldplay then I am off to bed" & these 5 minutes turn out to be an hour & a half:D