✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you go to 5 below and hurts like heaven comes on and your heart just stops in excitment and your friend nudges you and smiles but you already knew it. Then you just start singing,dancing,air-drumming and air-guitar playing Jonny's solo and everyone looks at you :D.

When you start thinking about Coldplay on the same day, then Clocks comes on in the car and you just think 'are they following me or what?' then your friend nudges you again but you already know. Once again, you zone out and can't hear anyone because your too busy singing. Then while your singing you check the time and notice 7:42pm and just like that.. Coldception!

When you constantly think of when you first got into Coldplay and how beautiful it was when you first discovered them

When you are watching the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame and when they are showing all the musicans that past away, it shows Adam yaunch and then they play the Coldplay tribute to them and you want to die inside

...when the following conversation with a british customer happens at the gas station (in Cologne, Germany) You work at:

Me: Where in the UK are You from?

Customer (while paying for coffee to go): From London.

Me: Which part of London?

Customer: Northern London... blahblah... Why do You ask?

Me: I love London, I go to London once a year!

Customer: What do You do there?

Me: The main reason is to see Coldplay there!

Customer: Really? Our company works with Coldplay!

Me (getting curious): really? What is it about?

Customer (introduces his co-workers to me): we are working for Synthax Audio. We supported them on the last tour with our equipment... blah...

...and we had an interview with one of Coldplays roadies a while ago... (now asking his co-workers) What was his name again?

Me (grinning): Miller! I saw the video of that interview!

Customer (staring at me with a quite confused facial expression): Yeah, that was his name!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQPKn7Vzv4]Coldplay - RME Fireface UFX, Fireface 800 & Babyface - Synthax UK - YouTube[/ame]

rg58zhtx.jpg

When you receive emails from different sites asking you to vote or check things on them, & you don't remember registering at all but think you must have when voting for the band to win some award..

When you try to get over this addiction & you fail. :disappointed:

When you're at a bar and you pay to hear all if X&Y on the jukebox even though you have it at home.

It was SO worth it!

I did the same last summer, but they only had ETIAW, which was actually playing when I entered the ice cream parlour (!)... So, before leaving, I played it again.

...when the following conversation with a british customer happens at the gas station (in Cologne, Germany) You work at:

Me: Where in the UK are You from?

Customer (while paying for coffee to go): From London.

Me: Which part of London?

Customer: Northern London... blahblah... Why do You ask?

Me: I love London, I go to London once a year!

Customer: What do You do there?

Me: The main reason is to see Coldplay there!

Customer: Really? Our company works with Coldplay!

Me (getting curious): really? What is it about?

Customer (introduces his co-workers to me): we are working for Synthax Audio. We supported them on the last tour with our equipment... blah...

...and we had an interview with one of Coldplays roadies a while ago... (now asking his co-workers) What was his name again?

Me (grinning): Miller! I saw the video of that interview!

Customer (staring at me with a quite confused facial expression): Yeah, that was his name!

rg58zhtx.jpg

Hahahaha awesome :lol:

When you notice a girl you know is listening to so many Coldplay songs on Spotify and you just think: "No, you CAN'T! I've never told you you could do that!" and feel very jealous. :tongue: