✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you plan to make your own '42' shirt based on Dany's post, lol.

Sent from my D2-711 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OMG really?? :lol: I feel proud now :awesome:

When you see Tash is the top poster for the day and she has 42 posts. :P

:awesome:

When you read 42 even on your friends' mobiles...

'Cause my mobile wasn't enough, of course :dozey:

When you see the word "cosplay" and immediately think of, well, you know...;)

:nod: not to say "cold drinks"!!! :lol:

When you see Stage Trucks of the same company as Coldplay were using on tour at a music festival in your country and you are moved almost to tears... imagining one day, they might actually come there ...

^ :wacky:

This reminds me that this Tuesday there was a free Mika concert organized in my city, and when we arrived near the stage I saw a grey truck with "STAGE TRUCK" written on it. The last time I had seen that truck was when I was queuing for the Coldplay concert I went to last year!!!!!!

When you were afraid how your crush would take it to find out just how obsessed you are with Coldplay. But then you reach a point where you are like whatevs! I freakin love Coldplay, this is me, I am a Coldplayer take it or leave it!!!

Unfortunately, I feel like he has forgotten about me which is breaking my heart :( So, I'm relying on Coldplay to fix my heart. I really do need the help :'(

When your work colleagues give you a 'Coldplay' test in the middle of the day..

They put on Spotify and brought up the top ten CP tracks.. they played the intro and said I had to guess what was playing within 5 seconds..

The only one that took me longer than two seconds was HLH, but only because MX wasn't before it, that took me 5 seconds I think , But I am so used to hearing MX first that I didn't immediately recognise it.

They were pretty impressed/worried for my sanity.

LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
When you log in here from someone ELSES's house in America to make sure you haven't missed anything.

When I was over in England for three week, I saw the sights, went to pubs, played lots of music with lots of new friends...and logged on to Coldplaying every day,lol!:D Hope you're having fun on your adventures, Row!:D

When your applying for a job and on the application form it says 'what 3 words would your friends use to describe you' and the first you think of is Coldplay-obsessed

But that's only 2 words. I thought you were MASSIVELY Coldplay-Obsessed,lol.;)

When you check your paypal ever hour to see if your eCheck for your t-shirt has come out yer...HURRY UP!

• 3 weeks later...
When I was over in England for three week, I saw the sights, went to pubs, played lots of music with lots of new friends...and logged on to Coldplaying every day,lol!:D Hope you're having fun on your adventures, Row!:D

I had a great time thanks. :D

When the countdown to ATLAS reminds you of counting down to Christmas as a kid.

:D This.