✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you have one permanently in your handbag.. you know just in case...of uh...a Coldplay emergency? :D

I don't know what a Coldplay wmergency is but I'm always prepared!:D

Daylight

edit: When you can't figure out what thread to post in. :P (Of course, I did listen to it four times in a row in the car today. Does that count?)

Definitely counts. I do it all the time, lol.

When you're going to bed but you hear a coldplay song coming from a neighbour's so you go outside to hear it better.

When you're shopping at a store and Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall comes on and you're singing. Thinking no one is watching..and the sales clerks walks up to you and asks if you need any help!! :D Maybe, she didn't like my singing..:thinking: :laugh4:

I don't know what a Coldplay wmergency is but I'm always prepared!:D

Definitely counts. I do it all the time, lol.

When you're going to bed but you hear a coldplay song coming from a neighbour's so you go outside to hear it better.

A Coldplay emergency may happen any time.. best to be prepared! LOL..

When you sing out loud on the bus and everyone looks at you and then someone says I love that song! And you want to be best friends with anyone that knows that the song is Gravity.

Wow someone knew Gravity?! that is awesome.

When you have a brief exchange with Davide Rossi on Twitter and this makes you happy and giggly :D

(He tweeted about an article in Repubblica (an important Italian newspaper), which said that Davide was a worldwide superstar, and he commented that it was a bit exaggerated. So I told him: "Hell yeah you're a worldwide star!", to which this awesome humble man answered: "oh...whatever! :)" and then: "However...thank you by the way! I'm truly flattered! :)" )

:awesome:

^ Wow, congrats! That must be a very beautiful school :wacky:

When you're at the hairdresser's reading a pair of magazines she handed you, and what do you find? Two articles about Gwyneth, one per each magazine, and in one there's also a pic with her and Chris from like 10 years ago :P

When you read that you inspired someone to make a thread! LOL

BTW I have tried so hard with that question and failed! I will have to go back to it later!

:laugh3:

I know, right? I left Matt's book out!:bigcry:

When your band plays VLV for the 5th anniversary of it going to number 1.

Or when you only say "Goodbye and Goodnight" and people look at you like your crazy (especially when it's morning)

OMG I always do this... I can't help myself. I thought I was the only one. People look at me like I'm crazy.

When your art teacher nearly makes you cry at graduation by quoting Yellow in the speech he wrote for you and says, ". . . you've reached those yellow stars, and I'm proud of you."

AWWWWWWWWWWWW omg that's far too sweet! :') :dazzled:

I'm sure he's right! :nice: