✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

AWWWWWWWWWWWW omg that's far too sweet! :') :dazzled:

I'm sure he's right! :nice:

^^Awwww, that's So wonderful!:dazzled:

When they inspire you to overcome your doubts and fears. I'm moving to England!

Thanks guys :nice:

And Tracie ... wow, really? That's awesome! :awesome:

Oh, and ... uh ... when your brother's best friend comes up, hugs you, and congratulates you by quoting other Coldplay songs (this is the guy that introduced me to the band in the first place, btw).

When your dad goes, "Look, third song from the bottom!" on the new Red Hot Chilli Pipers CD and shows you it's Fix You.

Yes, the Red Hot Chilli Pipers are a real band, they perform bagpipe covers of songs, classical stuff, and songs they've written themselves. It may sound strange, but don't knock 'em until you've listened to them. For example, their cover of Clocks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic011fmcvpg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Clocks - Red Hot Chilli Pipers[/ame]

Personally, I like it, but that may just be me.

YKYATCW... you're planning on seeing a Coldplay tribute act called Coldplayer who are playing a gig later on this month at your local promenade - no idea if they'll be any good, but hey, if i can't see the real thing again for a while then they may at least provide a decent stand-in i guess! :P

Btw this is their web site if anyone wants to take a look http://www.coldplayer.moonfruit.com/

When you go to the Christmas tree shop and there's a bakery next to it so your friend says "Ooh look, it's the bakery" and you can't stop smiling, then when you go in the store Clocks is on so you really can't stop smilling then your friend starts laughing at you because your singing and dancing and in a trance until Clocks is over.

- When you're with a pair of friends having ice cream and you see this guy wearing a simple t-shirt with ONLY a HUGE white number on it...

42!!!! :stunned: And you yell: "NO THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!", and your friends give you such an odd look, lol

- When you're at the Muse concert in Rome and you hear two guys behind you discussing about who's better live between them and Coldplay :lol:

- When you feel awkward when using your iPod or mobile at the concert 'cause you've got Coldplay as wallpaper image on both :P

- When you believe that, as incredible as Muse are, Coldplay are just unbeatable live, you tweet it and receive lots of RTs and faves :P

- When all your friends give for granted that you think Coldplay to be better :P

- When you hope to meet Chris at the concert :lol:

- When you're with a pair of friends having ice cream and you see this guy wearing a simple t-shirt with ONLY a HUGE white number on it...

42!!!! :stunned: And you yell: "NO THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!", and your friends give you such an odd look, lol

I need that shirt :D

When you get really jazzed over seeing 42 in the most random places. (Serial numbers, license plates, Doctor Who,) When you fall in love with the word "jazzed", and you grinned like an idiot (in love) as POC was being played in the grocery store.