🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Haha yes I know :D

I didn't know if it was understandable for people who don't speak french but it seems to be ;)

You have nothing to understand, they just ask the girl (who's a spy) what's her name, and she answers Guy at random, so they don't know how to pronounce it :lol:

Haha yes I know :D

I didn't know if it was understandable for people who don't speak french but it seems to be ;)

You have nothing to understand, they just ask the girl (who's a spy) what's her name, and she answers Guy at random, so they don't know how to pronounce it :lol:

LOL thanks for explaining :) omg I swear I'm still laughing at it -_-

i dont know where to say it, but it makes me much more addicted to them then earielier [if its possible!!!]

a couple of weeks ago i met via internet a guy [not Guy unfortunatelly :PPP] who loves Coldplay just like us :D we started talking etc etc unfortunatelly he lives far away from me [but in my country :D] so.. two weeks ago I was in our capital city - Warsaw, with my friends. This guy lives in Warsaw so we decided to meet! It was so amazing to meet someone like me [if its about Coldplay ;p]

and!

earlier when we were talking about our Coldplay's stuff i told him that i dont have "prospekts march" [shame on me :d] and i told him to bring this cd (i wanted to see pictures and cd :p) so... when we met he told me that he has a surprise for me! annnddd finally, he bought mi this cd! Prospekts march! it was so amazing and he makes me happy :DD:D:D:

it makes me more addicted to coldplay and another coldplay's fans! i love you guys :D you are the most incredible people in the whole world!

:):):)

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

when you send a picture of chris to your friend's cell phone and make it her wall paper!!

:sneaky:

heh heh heh

I did that with my sister... and that's a victory for me, she still has them on her phone :)

i dont know where to say it, but it makes me much more addicted to them then earielier [if its possible!!!]

a couple of weeks ago i met via internet a guy [not Guy unfortunatelly :PPP] who loves Coldplay just like us :D we started talking etc etc unfortunatelly he lives far away from me [but in my country :D] so.. two weeks ago I was in our capital city - Warsaw, with my friends. This guy lives in Warsaw so we decided to meet! It was so amazing to meet someone like me [if its about Coldplay ;p]

and!

earlier when we were talking about our Coldplay's stuff i told him that i dont have "prospekts march" [shame on me :d] and i told him to bring this cd (i wanted to see pictures and cd :p) so... when we met he told me that he has a surprise for me! annnddd finally, he bought mi this cd! Prospekts march! it was so amazing and he makes me happy :DD:D:D:

it makes me more addicted to coldplay and another coldplay's fans! i love you guys :D you are the most incredible people in the whole world!

:):):)

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Awww that's so cute ! :nice:

I completely agree about Coldplay fans :)

I love you guys too :)

i dont think its possible xd

Why ? :D

When you can cry if somebody slaughters a Coldplay song or criticizes Chris ... my sister understood it very well :D

I was munching on raw snow peas today for a snack, and cracked one open. I was surprised to see that the peas within the pod alternate their attachment points... from left to right to left to... :stunned:

3443394950_a18f3f4969_o.jpg

leftrightleftrightleft!!! :lol:

(okay, I'm crazy, but it really was the first thing I thought of... did you guys know that about peas? I didn't...)

Nope didn't know about the peas, but that's what you're here for, to shre with us :D, now I can go to school tomorrow and tell them that officialy yesterday I didn't not learn ANYTHING in this place yet when I come home and go on coldplaying Novah tought me a one cool thing about peas and the way they're attached :P it's random but a cool fact

Oh wow! i didn't know about the peas too :P

... when you had forgotten what number of locker was yours (i hadn't gone there in more than a year... it happens! :laugh3:)... and then you remember it is the "M42"... and you get excited and know you'll never forget it again! :P

I did that with my sister... and that's a victory for me, she still have them on her phone :)

Awww that's so cute ! :nice:

I completely agree about Coldplay fans :)

I love you guys too :)

Why ? :D

When you can cry if somebody slaughters a Coldplay song or criticizes Chris ... my sister understood it very well :D

i dont think about him like a boyfriend, only friend ;pp anyway he's cute ;d

when you make yourself coldplay underwear

:laugh3: Photo please!!

when you pretend like you have no work to do and spend every moment the boss is not around reading the fanfics, and hope no one sees you smiling, laughing and getting excited by yourself in your office!!

and when you get caught by the office cleaner looking at "revealing" pics of Gwyneth from her Two Lovers movie, thinking - so that's what Chris has!! :embarassed:

and when you get caught by the office cleaner looking at "revealing" pics of Gwyneth from her Two Lovers movie, thinking - so that's what Chris has!! :embarassed:

Oh yeah ! Did you see Shakespeare in love ? There's a scene where Gwyneth is totally naked if I remember well :D It's weird to see her kissing an other guy ;)

I didn't know it was Chris' wife as I saw this film, but she's pretty, even if she doesn't have colossal boobs :lol:

when you make yourself coldplay underwear

Uh uh ! :wink3: haha I'd be curious to see :D

I was munching on raw snow peas today for a snack, and cracked one open. I was surprised to see that the peas within the pod alternate their attachment points... from left to right to left to... :stunned:

3443394950_a18f3f4969_o.jpg

leftrightleftrightleft!!! :lol:

(okay, I'm crazy, but it really was the first thing I thought of... did you guys know that about peas? I didn't...)

Wooooo I've never noticed that :D I'll think about you and Coldplay the next time I'll be confronted with peas :lol:

Whenever you see a shirt that has stripes around sleeves you think it is VLV

When you start using a british accent

When in science, the male chromosomes, X&Y

When you're in church and the woman in front of you who is taking communion has a jacket and you notice how the design looks like x&Y.(It actually happened)

Actually, coldplay seems to haunt me in bursts. Next thing I know, I'll get home from school and chris is sitting on my couch and eating chips. :P