✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

The following happened between my friend and me at Target tonight.

me: "I know I need something here but I can't remember what."

her: "Oh?"

me: "Yeah but I'm sure as soon as I get home I'll remember, 'oh! I needed X!"

her: "Haha!"

me. "and Y (why-y-y)"

her: "..."

me: "... the land sea rivers trees, the stars, the sky-y-y! :D"

her: "... :stunned: You need help."

:(

The following happened between my friend and me at Target tonight.

me: "I know I need something here but I can't remember what."

her: "Oh?"

me: "Yeah but I'm sure as soon as I get home I'll remember, 'oh! I needed X!"

her: "Haha!"

me. "and Y (why-y-y)"

her: "..."

me: "... the land sea rivers trees, the stars, the sky-y-y! :D"

her: "... :stunned: You need help."

:(

I find myself doing that a lot.

Ahahaha, good thing I don't take algebra anymore. X and Y... :laugh3:

when you convert your friend who then gets her dad to like coldplay :D

oh and her mom :dance:

she just told me her dad came out dancing to strawberry swing :lol:

OMG :shocked2:

yeah!

and what happened to me was, that I came home and my mum started to argue with me, that I don't tell her everything and that I'm not really interested in conversations with her. The point is, she wanted me to tell her the title of a coldplay song :dozey:

(fix you :D, she wants to learn the lyrics for the concert in Wembley)

when you're babysitting your nephew while his mom and future step dad are out of town, and you tell him he can stay home today if he listens and watches coldplay all day. :wacky:

he went to school. :laugh4:!!!!

i'm disappointed in him.

OMG :shocked2:

yeah!

and what happened to me was, that I came home and my mum started to argue with me, that I don't tell her everything and that I'm not really interested in conversations with her. The point is, she wanted me to tell her the title of a coldplay song :dozey:

(fix you :D, she wants to learn the lyrics for the concert in Wembley)

good for your mom! :D

When you want summer so badly. But not just any summer, you want last summer. Coldplay was everywhere with their tour and new album. Sure they're touring this summer too and that's awesome, but its not the same as last summer. Last summer was the start of something truly amazing. And following all that was even more amazing. There were new interviews and tv appearances and so many new things to be excited about. And Coldplay was EVERYWHERE!:D:D:D Last summer was so amazing. I want last summer again :dance:

when at a family meeting, even knowing that no-one there is a coldplay fan you make random coldplay references, as answering the question from your aunt:

how old you think am i? and you say randomly : 42... for the coldplay song :lol: (when you obviously know that's not the right answer :p )

When you have had so many and so long conversations about Coldplay with your also Coldplay-obsessed friend, that all your other friends have gone insane, and if you even think of starting a sentence with "You know, that interview with Chris..." or "What do you think about the lyric line in..." or for the billionth time argue about which album is the best, Rush of blood or Viva, will make them start screaming with frustration and hit you in the face... :stunned:

I also think this one is pretty good:

My techno- and metal-loving brother is always screaming at me how Coldplay suck, that they're too soft and boring, you know blah blah blah blah... So one day i was sitting in my room, with In my place blasting out of my speakers at full volume, and my brother came in and, looking all ashamed and embarrased, and mumbles something like:

"What's this song called...?"

"In my place"

*grunting*"Hmph.... it's quite good..." and then leaves my room. Guess what song I hear blasting out of his speakers later that day? :smug:

This has so far happened with In my place, Violet hill, Viva la Vida, Yellow, Strawberry Swing and Rainy day... :sneaky: I'm gonna make him a full-blown Coldplayer, just you wait and see.... :whip:

When you have had so many and so long conversations about Coldplay with your also Coldplay-obsessed friend, that all your other friends have gone insane, and if you even think of starting a sentence with "You know, that interview with Chris..." or "What do you think about the lyric line in..." or for the billionth time argue about which album is the best, Rush of blood or Viva, will make them start screaming with frustration and hit you in the face... :stunned:

I also think this one is pretty good:

My techno- and metal-loving brother is always screaming at me how Coldplay suck, that they're too soft and boring, you know blah blah blah blah... So one day i was sitting in my room, with In my place blasting out of my speakers at full volume, and my brother came in and, looking all ashamed and embarrased, and mumbles something like:

"What's this song called...?"

"In my place"

*grunting*"Hmph.... it's quite good..." and then leaves my room. Guess what song I hear blasting out of his speakers later that day? :smug:

This has so far happened with In my place, Violet hill, Viva la Vida, Yellow, Strawberry Swing and Rainy day... :sneaky: I'm gonna make him a full-blown Coldplayer, just you wait and see.... :whip:

Well done ! :clap:

Just keep going girl, your brother won't resist a long time :sneaky:

Haha some good ones there...

Another of mine is the fact that I seem to be seeing the number 42 EVERYWHERE it seems to pop out at me from the wierdest places!

And whenever someone says they're cold, I always have to say 'play', the words juat don't sound as good by themselves :D

YES, me too!