✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you feel guilty when you listen another band because you are under the impression that you betray your band...

I only really get that feeling when I listen to a band that has gone on record of slandering Coldplay...like Oasis.

Actually, when someone from Coldplay compliments a band, I get the urge to listen to that band more. :)

you're definitely not alone here.

i mostly listen to just Coldplay, so it's such a foreign thing for me when i choose to listen to songs not by Coldplay. :\

:P

It is pretty weird indeed to listen another music. I am almost ready to say "Sorry Coldplay" :laugh3:

It is pretty weird indeed to listen another music. I am almost ready to say "Sorry Coldplay" :laugh3:

:p i know what you mean....and if you continously listen to Coldplay, when you switch to a song not by Coldplay you have to find a Coldplay song to listen to afterwards...if that makes any sense at all :lol:

I only really get that feeling when I listen to a band that has gone on record of slandering Coldplay...like Oasis.

Actually, when someone from Coldplay compliments a band, I get the urge to listen to that band more. :)

I am more influenced by their clothes ( I love to wear armbands and my crown :D) but often, when Chris says that a group or a singer is fucking great, I want to learn more about it. :P Chris is my husband so of course, I listen to him !:laugh3:

You know even when Chris sang Fruit salad, I went on youtube to watch the video....:laugh3:

:p i know what you mean....and if you continously listen to Coldplay, when you switch to a song not by Coldplay you have to find a Coldplay song to listen to afterwards...if that makes any sense at all :lol:

Oh yeah. What a weird thing. It is automatic, we NEED to listen Coldplay !:lol: We are Coldplay addicts/ coldplayics. :laugh3:

When you start grinning when your father sings the end of Fix you :stunned: Seriously I thought he didn't pay attention to this kind of music but he knew the tune ! I was so proud :P

When there's nothing else to start a good day than turn on the radio just after waking up to hear VLV beginning :wacky:

same thing with my mom!:P

when you feel guilty when you listen another band because you are under the impression that you betray your band...

THIS.

I'm listening to Muse!:uhoh:

same thing with my mom!:P

Eh, proud or what ? :P

when you get your friend to name her baby phil. :stunned::dance::dance::dance:!!

phil was born on june 6th, at 11:30 PM and weighs 7 lbs 4 ounces. :wacky::D!!!

Daww that's so cute Christina ! :wacky:

But... I really hope you didn't threaten her :uhoh:

When you put down Coldplay events in the family calendar.

When you buy their LP's without having a record player :laugh3:

SO RIGHT!

I write CP events in our family calender too, and bought "the singles 1999 - 2006"-box, without being able to listen to the LP's.:P

when you spend over a half hour taking coldplay facebook quizzes :D

and when someone comments on the one about strawberry swing saying "great song" you freak out!!

:dance::dance:!!

edit: i replied with "omg you like coldplay?!" and he said "yes lol coldplay is amazing"

YAYYY!! :dance::dance::D

ok, so i said "dude! you don't even know how much more awesome you just got!!"

and he said "hahah thanks. they are really good. hah hah if i didn't like coldplay i shouldn't be alive."

and i said "EXACTLY! =]"

and he said "haha yeah chris martin is a beast"

:D:D:D:D