✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Nov-08: Detroit - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 05-Jul]

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that just so puuurtty!

And YES MOM! still here! but i do gotta go soon...(stupid work) and go vote first, or Chris will get mad at me if I dont' participate!;) (hey did you Americans around here go vote??? do as I say, not as I do--or haven't done, yet)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE red boxers again!

wait....:inquisitive: you said dry cleaning had been taken in right?

Had to go and take a quick shower after the vids and Will pic LOL.

Carla, as the only official certified Berryluver present, those are not the same jeans as usual....the looked less baggy than usual as he walked away after the bow.:thinking:

(wow I'm really starting to cross the line into wacko, aren't I?:uhoh2:) I think that's my cue to get off this board now!!!:lol:

and i wasn't going to say...but we did get a very good look at the belly:wink3:....just wasn't fast enough with the camera:embarassed:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:lol:

hope so:\

check in orlando kay?

Had to go and take a quick shower after the vids and Will pic LOL.

Carla, as the only official certified Berryluver present, those are not the same jeans as usual....the looked less baggy than usual as he walked away after the bow.:thinking:

(wow I'm really starting to cross the line into wacko, aren't I?:uhoh2:) I think that's my cue to get off this board now!!!:lol:

you're right.. i think those are the antwerp jeans cause the rips near the pockets are bigger... and also.. what's in his ass pocket?! :wink3:

yup you crossed it, coz i didn't notice:P

oh btw.. now it's official... :uhoh: and ai shouldn't be here either,, night everyone!

ok

A. almost all my pics came out blurry...if JB had been moving at all you wouldn't have been able to see anything anyway

B. I COULD'VE gotten great video but that damn security guard was going to take my camera away if he caught me again:bigcry:

I'm sorry:bigcry: I'll make it up to you:D

LOL but Angie you're gonna have 2 more chances to peek up there, arentcha??? (me jealous, nah)

Ok everyone....have fun, I gotta go.

Mel, thanks so much for giving us your story and pics/vids! and let us live vicariously!!! Keep up the good work! (I will come right back here tom. am and catch what I miss)

P.S. If anyone is around tomorow 8am EDT, come on over to the listening party for Chris's interview on 101.9, I'll have coffee/hot choc & bagels for ya;)

LOL but Angie you're gonna have 2 more chances to peek up there, arentcha??? (me jealous, nah)

Ok everyone....have fun, I gotta go.

Mel, thanks so much for giving us your story and pics/vids! and let us live vicariously!!! Keep up the good work! (I will come right back here tom. am and catch what I miss)

P.S. If anyone is around tomorow 8am EDT, come on over to the listening party for Chris's interview on 101.9, I'll have coffee/hot choc & bagels for ya;)

I'm seeing 4 more shows but won't be on floor looking up his shirt. :bigcry: