✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-08: Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 29/30 Oct]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got seat in section 323 row1, does anyone know if that's far, and how the view is?

also are we allowed to bring cameras?

that's kind of in the back corner... i haven't sat there before... don't worry about the view though... coldplay has a way of making a large venue seem rather intimate... also, the ACC is pretty great at doing that too! :)

also, you're in row 1 which is absolutly awesome because there will be no one in front of you... so you'll have a perfect unobstructed view!

as for cameras... when i contacted the ACC late last week they said they still hadn't heard anything from the promoter on whether or not cameras were allowed... however, i'm going to the sound check party, and we're allowed to have cameras there so i think it's safe to assume they are allowed for the show, as well... as long as it's a point and shoot of course!

I can hardly wait for the show tomorrow night. It's only really starting to sink in that it's TOMORROW. 24 hours from this moment I will be on the TTC down the Yonge line feeling nothing but estaticity (sp?).

Green_eyes11, do you know anything about seats in Sec 120, row 6?

Closer to the back... but they should still be pretty great since you're only in the 6th row!

Less than 24hours! haha... SO beyond excited!

I know!

I'm going with 2 of my friends, and even though we aren't sitting together (it would have been brutal trying to score 3 decent tickets side by side) we're all sitting in Section 120. I wonder if people will be generous enough to switch seats or stand together during the show...

Ah, I know what you mean! I'm going to be 16 rows away from my boyfriend, lol. But really, he didn't decide to go 'til the last minute, and like you said with you and your friends, neither of us would have gotten the seats we did if we had to find two seats together. I think the only way people would be willing to switch is if you were offering them a better seat, and they weren't sitting with anyone... Maybe you can find a way to stand together... Maybe... You'd have to be sneaky and creative about it though, lol.

Hmmm sneaky and creative.... I can be both, at times, but in this setting? ahaha

perhaps you have tips?

hahah hmm the only thing i can think of is maybe wait until the lights go down... and it's dark... like in between songs... which sounds a wee bit creepy, haha!

HEY guys

hey im new to this forum and im kind of getting desperate lol..I have 2 TICKETS for Coldplay show at ACC THURSDAY Section 102 Row 27, paid 97 bucks for each I believe, and I just wanted to try here and see if anyone happened to have 2 tickets for that section or any red coloured area (seating chart) for the WEDNESDAY show and would be willing to switch with me. Please, any help would be appreciated altho I doubt anyone would be able to exchange tickets.

Thanks

14 hours - 25 mins... 'til Sound Check Party

17 hours - 10 mins... 'til Doors Open

18 hours - 40 mins... 'til the Opening Act

20 hours (or so)... 'til COLDPLAY HITS THE STAGE IN TORONTO!!!

Tip: spend 8 of those hours sleeping, if possible, and the time will just fly by!!! lol

Who else is excited?!

2nd encore??!! Fingers crossed!

This from today's Toronto Star:

......."To that end, in Chicago last week, Champion and Martin actually came out for an unscheduled second encore; it was so unexpected, group members Jonny Buckland and Guy Berryman were already in a cab on the way back to their hotel.

"It was a fantastic audience, they were still making so much noise we couldn't leave," Champion said. "

How awesome is that?!! :stunned::o We'll have to be REALLY REALLY REALLY LOUD tonight people!! Let's show up that Chicago crowd!

Here's the entire article: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/469435

This from today's Toronto Star:

......."To that end, in Chicago last week, Champion and Martin actually came out for an unscheduled second encore; it was so unexpected, group members Jonny Buckland and Guy Berryman were already in a cab on the way back to their hotel.

"It was a fantastic audience, they were still making so much noise we couldn't leave," Champion said. "

How awesome is that?!! :stunned::o We'll have to be REALLY REALLY REALLY LOUD tonight people!! Let's show up that Chicago crowd!

Here's the entire article: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/469435

Toronto fans are AMAZING! That's why they chose Toronto as the last location to film their (never-released) DVD! :) We'll totally show them up!

Oh my... Only 4 hours and 45 more minutes for me!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Also, very, very tired... I didn't sleep at all last night, lol... I need some Coldplay to wake me up!

Oh my... Only 4 hours and 45 more minutes for me!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Also, very, very tired... I didn't sleep at all last night, lol... I need some Coldplay to wake me up!

4 hours??! Do you know something I don't? :sneaky:

^ I agree, there's no doubt the the crowd tonight and tomorrow will be anything but calm! We definately know how to show our appreciation to the guys

You must be so excited! Just a few more hours until your sound check party!

No sleep? I made a effort trying to get a good amount of sleep last night so I went to bed at around 11:30am, something I haven't done since last summer ahaha

4 hours??! Do you know something I don't? :sneaky:

haha ya... i'm going to the sound check party

^ I agree, there's no doubt the the crowd tonight and tomorrow will be anything but calm! We definately know how to show our appreciation to the guys

You must be so excited! Just a few more hours until your sound check party!

No sleep? I made a effort trying to get a good amount of sleep last night so I went to bed at around 11:30am, something I haven't done since last summer ahaha

Totally. They wouldn't have added a second show if they didn't think Toronto was up for the challenge, lol! But really, what challenge? Everyone knows Toronto fans are the best! :D

So very excited :) I really needed a crazy awesome day like today, haha

Nope... 3:30am bed time... nothing new, lol... Ever since I moved I can't seem to sleep... The excitement last night didn't help much either... neither did the amazing weather I woke up to! lol

Sleep would have been the smart thing to do!

Nope... 3:30am bed time... nothing new, lol... Ever since I moved I can't seem to sleep... The excitement last night didn't help much either... neither did the amazing weather I woke up to! lol

Is that sarcasm? Ahaha, it appears to be raining just a bit right now, even though the weather channel slated it to be a high of 28!

Speaking of moving, I'm moving next summer further away from the downtown core. It makes me sad even thinking about it :(

Is that sarcasm? Ahaha, it appears to be raining just a bit right now, even though the weather channel slated it to be a high of 28!

Speaking of moving, I'm moving next summer further away from the downtown core. It makes me sad even thinking about it :(

I sincerely hope the "raining just a bit" was sarcasm... I'm in Midtown, and pretty sure I've witnessed a monsoon this morn', lol.

Ah, that sucks! What area are you moving to? I can't imagine ever leaving this area. It's so perfect.

Try Craigslist... There's a bunch up there! Also, Ebay.

Hope you're able to find some! :)

Thanks for the response - i've been watching on Craigslist and eBay and ticketmaster (just in case they release more tickets) - i'm sure ill find something good before the show starts.

I sincerely hope the "raining just a bit" was sarcasm... I'm in Midtown, and pretty sure I've witnessed a monsoon this morn', lol.

Ah, that sucks! What area are you moving to? I can't imagine ever leaving this area. It's so perfect.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic at all! lol I mean, it's definitely stopped by now, the ground's just wet and clearer skies seem to be coming around.

I live in the East York area closer to The Beach, but my parents have decided on moving to a larger house right by Warden and Danforth Rd, for the sake of having a larger entertainment area (ie. more spaceous living room, kitchen..). I can't even bear to imagine it!