✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-08: Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 29/30 Oct]

I have an emergency!

I have tickets i NEED to get rid of for the July 30th show as i cannot attend this day!

I paid a little more than face value for the tickets since i bought them off of someone so I am asking $300 for the pair (what I ended up buying them for) and they are in section 104... if anyone is interested PLEASSE pm as soon as possible!

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an emergency!

I have tickets i NEED to get rid of for the July 30th show as i cannot attend this day!

I paid a little more than face value for the tickets since i bought them off of someone so I am asking $300 for the pair (what I ended up buying them for) and they are in section 104... if anyone is interested PLEASSE pm as soon as possible!

For over priced tickets your best bet is CraigsList or eBay. Good Luck!

For over priced tickets your best bet is CraigsList or eBay. Good Luck!

ah yes, i've had them on craiglist for a couple weeks now and haven't had much luck. I should try ebay... I would totally just sell them for the price printed on the tickets, but I just don't want to lose money. :(

ah yes, i've had them on craiglist for a couple weeks now and haven't had much luck. I should try ebay... I would totally just sell them for the price printed on the tickets, but I just don't want to lose money. :(

This may sound crazy but posting them on eBay days before the show is probably a good idea cause people are scrambling to buy tickets.

And worse comes to worse you can sell them to a scalper on the day of the show.. you didn't hear this from me hehe

I have an emergency!

You should try posting them on Kijiji..I was just as desperate as you and I sold them on there. People are still asking for them b/c I forgot to take the ad down. Best of luck..I know how you feel :confused:!

hey guys,

my friend has 4 extra tickets right now, he will sell in pairs to the show, section 308 Row 1. he want to get rid of them for face value. PM me or message me on here and we can get this set up.

we are from hamilton, so if you;re near here we can meet up for the transaction.

I think it means you got them! Congrats! Is it wrong that I'm a tad bit jealous? lol

We expect a full review with pictures hehe. Have a blast!

haha thanks! no... i expect you to be jealous LOL kidding, kidding!

got the official email and itinerary this afternoon! cameras are allowed so i will most definitely will be posting pics! I've got some crazy 12x optical zoom on my little point and shoot camera so should be good! I studied photography for a couple years, and I'm a total photo-taking addict so I'll have to force myself to only take a couple shots per song though... So I still enjoy things... and maybe one video... Any requests? lol

i have one ticket for the 1st show wednesday that im willing to sell below face value i paid $118.50 willing to let go for $80

section 105 row 12

i was gonna go alone but i was able to find a pair so im stuck with one single

give me a call if interested anytime and im located in the downtown core

415 799 9040

got the official email and itinerary this afternoon! cameras are allowed so i will most definitely will be posting pics! I've got some crazy 12x optical zoom on my little point and shoot camera so should be good! I studied photography for a couple years, and I'm a total photo-taking addict so I'll have to force myself to only take a couple shots per song though... So I still enjoy things... and maybe one video... Any requests? lol

Any requests? Hmm.. how abouts you gift me your tickets? Hahaha can't blame me for trying. Coldplay makes us do some crazy things. But in all seriousness.. I'm glad a real fan gets to go. Don't worry so much about the pictures. I'd soak in the moment first.

you might not even need to zoom in since you'll be so close:)

Any requests? Hmm.. how abouts you gift me your tickets? Hahaha can't blame me for trying. Coldplay makes us do some crazy things. But in all seriousness.. I'm glad a real fan gets to go. Don't worry so much about the pictures. I'd soak in the moment first.

Hahah :) There are actually people trying to sell them on Craigslist & Ebay... Makes me so mad... But they're stupid because it's a guest list... So you can't actually sell them! Real fans are losing out because of those idiots. Ya, I've actually been leaving my camera at home for most concerts these days, and I rather enjoy it! But I can't be that close to Coldplay and NOT take pictures, lol.

you might not even need to zoom in since you'll be so close:)

Omg so true :D... However, imagine how awesome the pictures could be WITH crazy zoom then! Ahh excited!

To anyone trying to sell tickets on here... It's probably the worst place to advertise as most people are big fans, and therefore have tickets already. Put 'em up on Craigslist for below face value or best offer and you'll get rid of them fairly quickly... You're taking a huge risk if you expect to sell them for more than they're worth though.

I believe it's Santogold (unfortunately).

Thank you very much!!

Also anyone know what it will be like to sit side stage? I'm in section 319 at the ACC jsut wondering if the view will be oK from there...thanks...

Thank you very much!!

Also anyone know what it will be like to sit side stage? I'm in section 319 at the ACC jsut wondering if the view will be oK from there...thanks...

np! I think that's the section my friend and I sat in for the '06 show! The view was actually really good... Which surprised us! We were a little worried it wouldn't be...But ya, they were great seats!

Does anyone know how long the opening act will be on the stage and what time Coldplay will hit the stage?

I'm pretty sure Coldplay won't hit the stage 'til atleast 9pm.

Because this thread clearly needed a bump! haha, Time to get excited people!!!!!

1 day - 13 hours - 35 mins... 'til Sound Check Party

1 day - 16 hours - 20 mins... 'til Doors Open

1 day - 17 hours - 50 mins... 'til the Opening Act

1 day - 20 hours - 10 mins (or so)... 'til COLDPLAY HITS THE STAGE FOR WHAT'S SURE TO BE ANOTHER AMAZING SHOW!!!

(Plus, a good 16 hours of that will be spent sleeping... Or, well, lying awake trying to contain your excitement, haha)