🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh look, ask and you shall receive :D

Chris%20&%20Jonny%201%20(Small)thmb.jpg Lost? video runner-up's terrific live pics

August 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Canadian Coldplay fan takes some cracking live shots

news_line.png

Good evening. You might remember that Martin Buzora was named runner-up in our Lost? video contest for his excellent [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSBT_oqIuhg]French Revolution-themed film[/ame]. Well, the band invited Martin along to the recent Toronto and Montreal shows and it turns out he's a talented stills photographer too. Check out the pictures which Martin kindly sent us afterwards:

Chris%20&%20Jonny%202%20(Small).jpg

Jonny%20Buckland%202%20(Small).jpg

Chris%20&%20Jonny%20(Small).jpg

Lovers%20In%20Japan%20(Small).jpg

Chris%20&%20Jonny%201%20(Small).jpg

Butterflies%20&%20Fireworks%202.jpg

Clap%202.jpg

Top work.

Anchorman

Well, I just think they don't say anything because there is nothing to say at the moment. I am sure they working at the moment to sort this all out but things like this takes time, long time.

I am sure as soon it's sorted they will update us. But personally I don't expect that this gig will happend this week or anytime soon.

Petra

i do love pics a man who carry a parasole and still look hot though. i know ,i dont like them skirting the issue and no update

edit - chelsea, did i spell parasole right? prob not

Parasol :wink:.

I doubt the gig will be rescheduled so it takes place in the near future...I'm thinking October or November just for scheduling reasons: they're fully booked until mid September as it is.

Maybe I shouldn't say this to freak anyone out, but my suspicions are H1N1 :uhoh:.

Well, the band invited Martin along to the recent Toronto and Montreal shows and it turns out he's a talented stills photographer too. Check out the pictures which Martin kindly sent us afterwards:

Chris%20&%20Jonny%202%20(Small).jpg

Anchorman

So the band are a two piece now? :angry:

those images are over 10 days old. If ever I saw one (and I've posted a few in my time) that is a filler article that only serves to make a lack of updates even more discouraging :uhoh:

IAN.

stop making me worry so much!!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

maybe it just took the guy a long time to upload the pics and send them to the site? :uhoh:

:bigcry:

:chris::kiss:

Lets look at it this way; if there was anything seriously wrong Jonny probably wouldn't be merrily sitting in a cafe in England eating cakes :idea2: :D

:lol: Great, you just managed to push all the bad thoughts out of my head by saying that! :D

I think we're just all turning into sorrowful Chris-alikes around here :uhoh:

:rolleyes: