✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Lovers In Japan" Lyrics (aka Greys Anatomy Song)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess it could be the accoustic version, couldn't it?

Could be, could be... wasn't this the song of which you get the acoustic version free when you pre-order the album on iTunes? I might be wrong.

I agree with Justin, it sounds great either way :D It really reminds me of early Coldplay, like Blue Room era stuff. And it also reminds me of Amsterdam. I love these guys!

Oh yeah, I thought so!

Would you call this acoustic though? Bearing in mind the end has drums, bass, guitar AND piano?

I guess we wont know for sure until release.

Yeah its definitely not the acoustic version, I bet the acoustic version includes some lovely acoustic guitar and what not. The piano riffs are perfect for some guitar chords...

Haha PS: the birds at the end actually sound cool with the song :P

In the Winter, we got carried

Away over on the rooftops, let's get married

Oh, in Summer, we just hurried

So come over, just be patient and don't worry...

So come over, just be patient and don't worry...[x lots]

Guest kmm1482
Thanks for reminding me! I knew I heard Locust's name before, I'll take his/her word for it then!

Locust, are you really called Prospekt? Or how about Chris? Do you have a particular liking for the fruit that comes in both green and red forms, sometimes called Granny Smith?

I think if Locust doesn't want us to ask questions about what he's heard, he should stop commenting on any threads about songs. It's just plain rude to hear all of the songs when we haven't then be like "i've heard them ;)" and then when we say "tell us more!" he says "sorry, can't". If you know lots more than we do and don't wanna tell us anything, then don't say anything at all!!

I think if Locust doesn't want us to ask questions about what he's heard, he should stop commenting on any threads about songs. It's just plain rude to hear all of the songs when we haven't then be like "i've heard them ;)" and then when we say "tell us more!" he says "sorry, can't". If you know lots more than we do and don't wanna tell us anything, then don't say anything at all!!

Amen to that!! :lol:

don't know why but the lyrics are so funny!

but wow,

so come over just be patient don't worry!

we got carried our ways all over the rooftops,lets get married.

hahhaaa..:laugh3:

but i've seen some different lyrics to reign of love in the coldplay site though.

they looked really different to me.

God I love this song, I've had it on repeat for the last few hours while I went through some old things =/

The only thing I dont like is were getting too much of this album, as much as I cant wait Idk...Its hard to explain

But I Love Coldplay, why oh why only ten tracks!!

Guest kmm1482
don't know why but the lyrics are so funny!

but wow,

so come over just be patient don't worry!

we got carried our ways all over the rooftops,lets get married.

hahhaaa..:laugh3:

but i've seen some different lyrics to reign of love in the coldplay site though.

they looked really different to me.

I think they were listened to and written down by someone who doesn't know english very well.

Personally I don't find the lyrics funny in the slightest, in fact its the simple and honest lyrics that remind me of the Parachutes and Blue Room era type stuff, which I love. And at least the lyrics aren't pretentious, like some of their later stuff arguably is.

But remember though, they probably started playing the song a minute or 2 into the song in that Grey's Anatomy scene, so I think there's some more lyrics we havn't heard yet, for sure.

Either way, I think this is the most intruiging song we've heard from this album so far, the dynamics... going from quiet piano to Explosions In The Sky-esque finale, is amazing in my opinion.

This was the one song that i wanted to hear the most based on the title and at first i didnt really know if i liked it.But after hearing it without all the people ive got to say it is everything that i thought it would be.I love the begining where its just chris and johnny.I imagine Lovers In Japan at the begining of the song when im listening to it.I really cant wait till i hear this song in the best quality!!