✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Song-Title Game

Okay heres how it works (note this was stolen from another board):

I start off with a song and you take that song and name another one with a word from the songs title....for example:

If I started with "Lost Heaven"

acceptable answers would be:

-Dio - Hungry For Heaven

- Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door (it doesn't have to be exactly the same word as you can see Heaven - Heavens. Or something like that)

unacceptable answers:

-marillion - a collection (because words like the, a, an cannot be used to link 2 songs)

-spocks beard - beware of darkness (no link)

other rules

-THE SONG MUST BE THE LINK NOT THE BAND NAME

-YOU CANNOT LINK UP YOUR POST WITH ANOTHER ONE DIRECTLY FOLLOWING IT

-CHANGING THE TENSE OF A WORD IS OKAY, FOR EXAMPLE IF "LINES IN THE SAND" CAN BE LINKED TO "THE STARTING LINE" (THROUGH 'LINE(S)' BUT NOT 'THE')

-POST IT LIKE THIS [bAND NAME] - [sONG NAME] SO THAT EVERYONE CAN FOLLOW IT

Hope you understood.

I will start off with some Coldplay since this is Coldplay's board:

Coldplay - In My Place

So now you have to post a song title which has "bridge" or "cross"...

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh, i think i just manipulated the rules to make it harder, i reread it, it doesn't have to start with it, just have it in the title- like In My Place/It's Getting Hot In Here... :shock: :P

so like to Come On Down, I could then go Nirvana ~ On A Plain

I've put way too much thought into this :shock:

:lol:

• 12 years later...

LOL what the heck!!!! No one's posted on here in 12 years!! Why? This is a fun game.. it just died before the second page even got started!

Well, I'm reviving it, and there's nothing you can do about it! :P

I'll start!

Coldplay - Sweet Marianne

BTW, to simplify these rules, all you have to do is to find a song title that has at least that same word in it as the one above... like I chose Sweet Marianne from Coldplay because "So Long Marianne" has "Marianne" in it. Hopefully this clarify's. :)

This was at the bottom of this sub-forum for a while now and has gotten no attention whatsoever!!! Until now! I have revived this magnificent game that deserved more attention. I looked here for a second in a time before and the rules didn't make sense, now they do!

Is everybody ready to revive this historic thread completely! It feels so refreshing to be the first to post in 12 years!:P

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

That's an amazing bump right there, it's amazing that you rediscovered such a game. :D

Lol! Thanks!

I managed to revive yet another game! :D This one is just so amazing... how did it die after only 14 posts???

I sometimes go back to the last page of this subforum to see if there's any games I'm interested in. That's how I revived the Minus Plus game after all... now since I understand this game, I could bump it and revive it! :D

Hmmm... this one's a bit difficult

Let's go with

Rudimental - Common Emotion