✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing a freshman girl at my school with a Coldplay shirt and stopping her and asking her who her favorite member was and she said Chris and I ajhfkjshdsdfjghsgj;sdfhksjed and then she said she also liked the bassist so I was like "you mean Guy?!?!" and she was like "naw, the guy with the facial hair and I was like "um well..." and she was like "the dude with the hat." and I was happy because it's Jonny and I ahfafhghfdkghwhj;hgkwjhging love all of them, but I was sad because I true Coldplayer would know that Jonny isn't the bassist so I was like "Oh you mean Jonny? Yeah I love him too! He's so cute. And he's the lead guitarist, not the bassist, that's Guy." And she was like "Oh okay." And so I apologized for being so creepy, but it's just because I so askrkjhwherlkthwekgh;kejghkhghrwhgjtg obsessed with them and she said she was too, and she's clearly lying because she thought Jonny played bass and didn't even know their names other than Chris but I didn't say that and I said bye and left the poor kid alone.

here[/url]

That's awesome! :nice: James Morrison :dazzled:

Would you please send me the file "Simon Pegg on playing Harmonica with Coldplay"

I really want it. :rolleyes: Thanks you. :nice:

I was happy that I listened to Coldplay's songs about one hour when working. (though it's weekend. :dozey:)

That's awesome! :nice: James Morrison :dazzled:

Would you please send me the file "Simon Pegg on playing Harmonica with Coldplay"

I really want it. :rolleyes: Thanks you. :nice:

I'm sorry but I don't have the file anymore. I deleted it to clear some space on my computer and because I already have it on youtube. You can use keepvid or hddownloader to download the mp3 file though. ;)

James Morrison is cool.:cool: One Life video was shared on his facebook page, that's why it has more than 500,000 views. :laugh3:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the topic

I had really nice day out with my best friend. Lots of sushi, sashimi, tonkatsu, green tea and cheese cakes.