✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That's great!!!!! :dance:

I borrow some novels from the library. I found THOR!!!! I love Loki. I can read it again again and again! :laugh3:

247322_3348028754311_1190121687_n.jpg

In Taiwan, 95% of books is Chinese; 5% of books is English at most of libraries.

Thank you :D, I also love Thor :awesome:

Aaaw that is so cute! Have you asked her out? :dazzled:

Yeah, but she doesn't want anything serious, so I'm not sure what to do :\

Just gonna try to be as lovely as possible and give her anything she wants.

Yeah, but she doesn't want anything serious, so I'm not sure what to do :\

Just gonna try to be as lovely as possible and give her anything she wants.

Aaw, it's her loss. Yeah, be nice but don't suck up to her, don't know if other girls agree but I find it annoying when guys agree with everything you say and are overly-sweet, that's probably just me actually! I like it when a guy is himself and honest. I like funny guys who like music.

Aaw, it's her loss. Yeah, be nice but don't suck up to her, don't know if other girls agree but I find it annoying when guys agree with everything you say and are overly-sweet, that's probably just me actually! I like it when a guy is himself and honest. I like funny guys who like music.

That's what I'm trying :)

And it's weird because I barely know her, so I've got to not rush things... which is hard, as a hopeless romantic.

Forever ?? Aren't you like 15, 16?

....... Where do you get people ages from? This isn't the first time I've seen you attempt to guess an age?!?!? Hmmmm are you psychic?

And all my friends are in relationships then there's me like "I'm saving myself in case Chris walks in..."

I'm estimating. Don't you also form an idea of who a person is by what they post?

That just threw me off because it reminds me of every 13-year-old girl who posts how much they want a boyfriend on Facebook 10 times a day. You're gonna find someone that's right for you and really loves you one day, but to want just anyone to fill the role of 'boyfriend' for the sake of having a boyfriend is bizarre, y'know

I'm estimating. Don't you also form an idea of who a person is by what they post?

That just threw me off because it reminds me of every 13-year-old girl who posts how much they want a boyfriend on Facebook 10 times a day. You're gonna find someone that's right for you and really loves you one day, but to want just anyone to fill the role of 'boyfriend' for the sake of having a boyfriend is bizarre, y'know

I don't want just anyone, I want some one who likes me for me. I suppose it's just I've never had a serious relationship and there's people in my school who are like pregnant so I feel a little "behind". I am definitely not saying I want to be pregnant, I'm just saying it would be nice to have someone.

I feel a little "behind".

Yes it's a race. First person to get a boyfriend before 16 gets a year's supply of Coca-Cola. Bonus points for being pregnant !!!

Do you know that those pregnant girls aren't in love at all? The father of that child will most likely never see that baby and she will never have an opportunity to live a normal, less stressful life like everyone else. The fact that you admire that is amazing.

I keep trying to say that the right person will come along, but you can't depend on someone else to make you happy. You need to learn to be happy with yourself first.

Or just never mind. :shame:

Yes it's a race. First person to get a boyfriend before 16 gets a year's supply of Coca-Cola. Bonus points for being pregnant !!!

Do you know that most of those pregnant girls aren't in love at all? The father of that child will most likely never see that baby and she will never have an opportunity to live a normal, less stressful life like everyone else. The fact that you admire that is amazing.

I keep trying to say that the right person will come along, but you can't depend on someone else to make you happy. You need to learn to be happy with yourself first.

Or just never mind. :shame:

All my mates got girlfriends before me. Depressed the hell out of me, I thought there was something wrong with me.

And I did want a girlfriend for the sake of having one. Because I knew whoever she was - and she turned out to be a bit of a bitch - I'd love her more than anything and never let her go because she was actually a girl that had chosen me, haha.

Sooo naive.