✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bon Iver

Black Rose

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really does. BUT ! I still got a signed 12" of For Emma, Forever Ago to remind me of the fact that I met this genious :D

Hey, nice :awesome: How'd you meet him? I assume you weren't walking downtown and just happened to have a vinyl of his album.

Back to Bon Iver... I rediscovered the duet between Bon Iver and St. Vincent... Roslyn... it's so good!

My sister plays that over and over, it's on the Twilight soundtrack :disappointed: Great song, though.

Hey, nice :awesome: How'd you meet him? I assume you weren't walking downtown and just happened to have a vinyl of his album.

My sister plays that over and over, it's on the Twilight soundtrack :disappointed: Great song, though.

They were going to play a free concert in Ghent, and then they became all famous, but still did the concert for free (free Bon Iver concert, can you belive that? ). I hadn't heard about him but a friend of mine, whose music taste is almost the same as mine asked me to join him. I was flabergasted! I remember being blow away from beginning to end. And after the concert they stayed at their tshirt/cd stand and signed some stuff.

And about Roslyn: indeed one of their best songs, but why oh why is it on a Twilight soundtrack :inquisitive: It just doens't make ant sence. But I'm comforted by the fact taht all those fan girls subconsciously get a taste of what good music really is all about !

They were going to play a free concert in Ghent, and then they became all famous, but still did the concert for free (free Bon Iver concert, can you belive that? ). I hadn't heard about him but a friend of mine, whose music taste is almost the same as mine asked me to join him. I was flabergasted! I remember being blow away from beginning to end. And after the concert they stayed at their tshirt/cd stand and signed some stuff.

And about Roslyn: indeed one of their best songs, but why oh why is it on a Twilight soundtrack :inquisitive: It just doens't make ant sence. But I'm comforted by the fact taht all those fan girls subconsciously get a taste of what good music really is all about !

That is beyond great! :cheesy: You're so lucky. How long'd he play and what'd he play?

Yeah like the I Belong To You mix :tongue:

That is beyond great! :cheesy: You're so lucky. How long'd he play and what'd he play?

Yeah like the I Belong To You mix :tongue:

I think they just played the album in chronological order :P I can't say for sure since I didn't know any of the songs they played, but the audience asked for an encore and I remember him saying: that's all the songs we know