✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bon Iver

Black Rose

i think briggins needs to get a fucking life

How does one go about getting a life?

Do they have a job? Check.

Do they have friends? Check.

Do they attend social functions regularly? Check.

Do they use filthy language and act like a jerk? Nada.

But back on topic, to be honest I only really know Woods and Blood Bank, I should go back and listen to the other songs on that EP. I prefer the Volcano Choir thing they did with Woods. Such a great track.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does one go about getting a life?

Do they have a job? Check.

Do they have friends? Check.

Do they attend social functions regularly? Check.

Do they use filthy language and act like a jerk? Nada.

But back on topic, to be honest I only really know Woods and Blood Bank, I should go back and listen to the other songs on that EP. I prefer the Volcano Choir thing they did with Woods. Such a great track.

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

You know what Dejan? I've never sworn at you before and I've always been civil. We have people on here who don't like seeing fighting and abusive swearing in threads. I'm going to report all your posts that you have sworn at me and let the powers that be deal with it. While I attempt to find a life I will continue to post on coldplaying, sorry bud.

You know what Dejan? I've never sworn at you before and I've always been civil. We have people on here who don't like seeing fighting and abusive swearing in threads. I'm going to report all your posts that you have sworn at me and let the powers that be deal with it. While I attempt to find a life I will continue to post on coldplaying, sorry bud.

do what you want stupid canadian

a fight in a Bon Iver thread? c'mon that's not right!

take it over to the Oasis thread, NOW !

Haha!

Bon Iver doesn't

BUT ( a huge but here )

he has got 2 solo albums. And i think they're even better than For Emma when you're in the right mood.

Plus a string of collaborations and other projects :thumbsup: (Shoutout to Gayngs)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tLb8QTBBEM]YouTube - Kanye West 12 - Lost In The World (feat. Bon Iver) -My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5SJybDqHoQ]YouTube - Monster - Kanye West, Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver (Clean Version)[/ame]

• 4 months later...