✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Sep-2008: Zenith, Strasbourg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

So, do you know they will arrive around 11 o'clock for their soundcheck? Maybe I will try my luck then rather before the show too. And yes, I'm coming alone. I have a standing ticket. For soundcheck they use the backdoor, too, right?

Hm, dammit, that means I have to get up real early then, I'm a morning grouch, so they better show up then :D Hm, or I should get a hotel room then maybe, I think otherwise I could get problems with arriving early enough...

Do you know how long such a soundcheck takes? Do they leave the venue after the soundcheck again, or do they stay the whole time in there till the concert begins?

edit: Okay tht was a dumb question, I bet they leave again, but that means you could meet them after the soundcheck too... ?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are going to hunt them down until we find them! :D

It's amazing another Coldplayer is coming to the concert! I didn't know this concert wasn't sold out! I wouldn't mind if they give the concert for the three of us! Better if there are not a lot of fans...that way we would get with our way easier!

See you there!

Cheers

I think they'll come for soundcheck in the afternoon actually. But we just decided to be there as early as we can, and 11am is just after our train arrives so here we are!

I dont know how long soundcheck goes, an hour maybe, Im not sure. But I think they stay in the venue till the show begins.. huuh I really have no idea, so i might very well be wrong.

but YEAH WE ARE GOING TO HUNT THEM DOWN.. and beat a security guy down if needed :D

the venue is a small one (not more than 10 000 people) so it will already feel cozy, if we compare with other shows they did so far (about 15 000/20 000 attendees). But I'm scared that if it's not sold out, the audience might not be as good .. well, the three of us will have to do the job for the ones that didnt come, right ? :smug:

Hey there, the_escapist! That means you both arrive together? Your profile says you're from Venezuela. But you don't come that long way, right? *bit confused* :P

*lol* And okay, I will join our stalking then. I just have to plan my trip a bit more detailed now. Maybe I can find out by reading here, when they normally do soundcheck and so on...

Oh, and if somebody reads this and knows, TELL! :D

I read the Zenith is quite new, and I think standing standings are sold out now (at least where I bought mine), but there are still seats.

Yes...I am coming all the way from Venezuela - but not just for the concert...I am actually doing a trip around Europe with some friends and one of my stops is Strasbourg for the concert...I scheduled with Chavi to arrive to Strasbourg in the same train, since she's also going to there from Paris...

The downside is that I have a seating ticket! and an extra ticket because I made a mistake while buying my ticket! But I will try to get a seating ticket or maybe an upgrade from Roadie 42 himself...

hope to see you there!

cheers