✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Sep-2008: Zenith, Strasbourg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Yes, I live in Germany. And no it isn't so far away. If there still had been tickets for a german concert I would have gone there, but now I'm glad there weren't tickets anymore, because otherwise I wouldn't had the idea to look where Strasbourg is located at all.... It turned out it's closer than any german city where Coldplay concerts take place :thumbsup:

Where are you from? France?

Unfortunately I don't speak french at all, but since it seems that there are coming people from other nations too, we will speak in english. AND NOW I wanted to apologize for my english in advance. I've never done that before... I mean people have asked me for the next bus stop or so in english, but I never had longer conversations :thinking:

So if I ever have a confused look in my face, please forgive me, I probably didn't understand what you just said!! *lol*

I really have no idea if it will be easy or hard... *a bit worried*

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice! I do actually live near Munich, but I wil combine going to the concert with staying in Strasbourg for a few days since it would be too long a distance otherwise, only to go to the concert. I actualy watched some videos which show the inside of the Zenith, which looks awesome! There are some on Youtube, which show James Blunt performing in the Zenith.. and it really looks nice, not too big and I guess that if you have a standing ticket for example it cannot really happen that you are really far away from the stage, even if you should be last row!!! :);):wink3::wink3:

Watch it here: ;)

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=e_nFzIctxFE&feature=related

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ynUSCCclgYk&NR=1

@Christo, a page back you said D-14 :P

And yeees right, I have watched some clips at YouTube too. It looks real nice there!

@CrestofWaves14: So, you're from Germany too? That's good to hear! Munich was already sold out, I guess?

@ G o A: Yeah, I saw you were from Baden- Württemberg. Well, yes the tickets were sold out, but I would not hav been able to go to the concert in late september anyway, so I am kind of lucky that they play in Strasbourg.

Albert Hammond, Jr. has som,e really nice songs indeed, its so cool that he will play for us before Coldplay...:):rolleyes:

It feels so close now! And Albert Hammond Jr is doing the honors before we all get very very crazy!!!

DO NOT RESERVE HOTEL FOR AFTER THE CONCERT, WE ARE HAVING A VERY BIG AFTERPARTY!

cheers

with Coldplay :dance:

hey D-2 ! now i start to be nervous x) i don't really know actually. In Jannuary i went to Metz to see Linkin Park in concert and all thoses stuffs weren't allowed so the people of the staff took it and gave it back at the end of the show ,but i don't know about the Zenith of Strasbourg...but i'll hide them just in case !

Hi people ! I just suscribed to Coldplaying forum in order to follow this thread :) I am from Strasbourg, and of course will be at the Zenith tomorrow evening !

I'll be there since around 12 o'clock (wanting to be as close to the scene as I can), so if you see a young girl reading a big book (well, I should have something to do until the show starts) on a bench in front of the building, that's me !

If you need anything to eat or whatever, there is a trade center just next to the Zenith (10 min by feet), so don't burden yourself with a huge journey bag ;)

And don't forget your raincoats, it may be raining tomorrow, and there's nowhere to shelter in front of the Zenith (same thing for the toilets, you'll have to go to the trade center I think, they don't open the building until late, maybe 18h30 I guess).

I was there to watch the Blue Man Group, and I don't remember any staff disturbing people because of cameras. But they may be more strict tomorrow, I don't really know. I won't take mine because I don't want to be encumbered, even if I would have loved taking pictures. Well, I hope you guys will =)

And, last but not least, they won't let you in with any bottle of water (as in many concerts I guess).

Tomorrow... I can't wait ! :)

thanks for all the nice advice ! :nice:

We'll look for when at the venue ! and dont worry, you wont even have time to read that book if you hang out with us :P

See you all tomorrow !! :D

and other Coldplayers, see you on tuesday when i'll be back home for reviews, pics, vids and hopefully MORE ! :dance:

@Eliness: Thanks for all the infos!

So they will bother us because of a bottle of water but not because of cameras? :D

And yes, I just checked the weather for tomorrow, it could rain...

Hope to see you there!

That sucks :confused:

And right, with no caps.

Well, I will just hide a cap and put it back onto the bottle when I am inside the Zenith :laugh3:

I'm just worried about my camera, the thing isn't so small :\

@ Chavi & G o A : Thank both of you for your welcome ;) Actually, I always found this "bottle of water interdiction" quite stupid, you could as well throw anything else at the band. And yeah, sure, I will bring my bottle without any cap, as I will be in the middle of an overexcited croud jumping around :rolleyes: Nice commercial action to make us pay overexpensive drinks inside the building... Well, there is only one thing to do, let's hide some caps in our underwear :lol:

For the cameras, I don't know whether the directives are given by the Zenith direction, or the band itself, so I guess we'll see tomorrow !