✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Sep-2008: Zenith, Strasbourg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the nice advice ! :nice:

We'll look for when at the venue ! and dont worry, you wont even have time to read that book if you hang out with us :P

See you all tomorrow !! :D

and other Coldplayers, see you on tuesday when i'll be back home for reviews, pics, vids and hopefully MORE ! :dance:

by MORE i hope you mean more footage of Guy and pics and you're life time dream of meeting him!!!!

Have fun Chavi!!!

Reporting Live from the Zenith - We already saw Guy, Will and Jonnny getting out of the van when they arrived to the soundcheck...

Apparently there is a no photo policy in the Zenith - that really sucks...

I am with Chavi, who has been of great help considering I don't know french...

I will get back to you later with more news...

Cheers

Okay so CHavi has been texting me but I was away, here's what she wrote so far:

11.30we're at the venue and spoke to a roadie, fuckin excited!

12.47: they came in but didn't stop, phil was there too

13.04 (answer to mimi's question) I waved my banner, hope they read I screamed Phil and will Like mad when they got out the car, I think they both smiled yay

13.43 they're doing soundcheck right now, only playing Violet Hill, frustrating cause we can't get in

14.24 just saw Guy cause he went out to smoke, bit hid behind a car, I'm a bit sad have to go back in the queue people are starting to gather

14.36 we can't get closer because of security tried to give flyers to roadies but wouldn't come and take em bummer!

15.27 holy shit! they went back for souncheck and played CoL! they fuckin read my banner which says: 'play the amazing cemetries of london please' weeeeeeeeeee :D

It is official this evening coldplay is going to interpret CEMETERIES OF LONDON because there is 30minutes the band(strip) has chris to repeat the song on scene(stage) with chris and jonny who settled(adjusted) their balances and will has to strike some measures...

The group looks like tret to relax apres whom chris is one can disappointed by the nasty because he bandaged that that was going to be one can bigger but it finds that it is one can young on all the pit or there are standing places because as has