✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Sep-2008: Zenith, Strasbourg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

ladies and gentleman I gove you the complete setlist even though I tried to look away until october 3rd I sacrifice myself!

* Life in technicolor

* Violet Hill

* Clocks

* Cemetries of London

* Chinese sleep chant

* God put a smile upon your face

*don't panic

* yellow

* the hardest part (piano)

* in my place

* speed of sound (!)

* Viva la vida

* lost

* the scientist

acoustic encore (I think)

* death will never conquer

* politik (!)

* lovers in Japan

* death and al his friends

2nd encore

*new unknown song (!)

* the escapist

is it me or is that extremely long?

Thanks so much for posting that Carla, awesome work :)

It's only a song or two longer than we all can expect, I think, and actually what they should be playing most nights, really (though they don't always). But they seem to have been trying to play the extra song or two this tour when Chris feels up to it (perhaps all the people who said we shouldn't say on here that we felt it was too short were wrong after all?! :cool:)

Anyway, awesome set, GREAT TO SEE POLITIK BACK IT SHOULD NEVER EVER NOT BE PLAYED :) And CoL - WOW! :cool:

Looks like they're really cranking up the tour now for Europe, home of Coldplay :dance:

(...sorry for shouting...:wink3:)

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they come here sometime, I'll have a big poster which will say.. "Don't forget to play starwberry swing" or something like that :P

I love that song so much!!

I think Chris said at the BBC gig that it's one of their favourites from the new ones, so it's sure to be back :)

^ I didn't even notice fix you was missing :uhoh:

Carla thanks so much for all the updates, and thanks Chavi too...should you need any update for the italian gigs count on me (they usually do strange things in Italy) :nice:

I didn't notice that too! :laugh3:

if they come here I'll keep you guys updated too! .. but if they come.. it'll be next year or maybe later :bigcry:

^ I didn't even notice fix you was missing :uhoh:

Carla thanks so much for all the updates, and thanks Chavi too...should you need any update for the italian gigs count on me (they usually do strange things in Italy) :nice:

I would love that... but I'm not giving you my phone number... you find sombody else! :lol:

I bet Chavi is in fucking heaven right now!!! Can't wait to hear her review!!!

those were her exact words :lol:

My god! All this info. :stunned:

Hmm Fix You was dropped too. Glad they're changing things around :D

That song means so very much to me, but nice to see them take some risks. I've been planning to emigrate for a long time now...maybe Italy's on the cards?!

your very welcome... I love doing it... though I don't think my phone bill and boyfriend feel the same way :uhoh: but... whatever(not using that smiley)

my phone bill sulked at me for weeks after all the texts I sent to the US for the Today show updates :laugh3: