✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Sep-2008: Zenith, Strasbourg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just one word about this show : it was H-U-G-E !! I didn't meet any of you guys, but whoo, I'll never forget this evening !!!! I never realized how GREAT Chris Martin's voice is... And I was standing in the first rows with a perfect view at the band ! And the butterflies, and the harmonica, and the little Gnossienne from Satie at the piano, and Chris being topless, and the not so bad French speaking, and the little jokes, and... and everything else ! I'm flying on a little cloud since, and it is really hard for me to focus on work right now ! It was worth every hour of wait, standing, feet hurting, thirst and tiredness. That was the best show I have ever seen !

Well, just one word about this show : it was H-U-G-E !! I didn't meet any of you guys, but whoo, I'll never forget this evening !!!! I never realized how GREAT Chris Martin's voice is... And I was standing in the first rows with a perfect view at the band ! And the butterflies, and the harmonica, and the little Gnossienne from Satie at the piano, and Chris being topless, and the not so bad French speaking, and the little jokes, and... and everything else ! I'm flying on a little cloud since, and it is really hard for me to focus on work right now ! It was worth every hour of wait, standing, feet hurting, thirst and tiredness. That was the best show I have ever seen !

first reviewer back :D :kiss:

Aww fellas, thank you all very much for the live updates, pics and videos, they're all superb!

CoL just made me shiver! They'd better play it in Brazil :P And I'm completely in love with this new THP version :heart: I'd love to hear it live!

And yay, Don't panic is back :dance: