✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

02-Oct-2008: The Ahoy, Rotterdam - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Morgen! :O

Ik heb nog net zitplaatsen weten te veroveren 7 juni, vak Be dacht ik..

Wie vooraan wilt staan zal vast wel vroeg uit de veren moeten denk ik, bij oa Robbie Williams en Roger Waters hebben mensen de nacht doorgebracht voor het stadion xD

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgen! :O

Ik heb nog net zitplaatsen weten te veroveren 7 juni, vak Be dacht ik..

Wie vooraan wilt staan zal vast wel vroeg uit de veren moeten denk ik, bij oa Robbie Williams en Roger Waters hebben mensen de nacht doorgebracht voor het stadion xD

ik denk niet dat nu gaat gebeuren:) op z'n vroegst rond 12 uur

ik wil wedden dat de die-hards er rond 08:00-09:00 al zitten (waarschijnlijk met plastic regenscherm) :rolleyes:

ik heb vakantie maar mocht ik vroeg wakker zijn, ga ik even kijken, ik moet toch in het winkelcentrum zijn wat daar zit

oooh pepperina laat even weten hoe laat ze er al zaten! ik ga vrijdag dus ik wil graag infooo !!!

:D

Morgen Mensen! ahhhhhh

mijn zoon kwam er op weg naar zijn stage langs, en vanochtend om 08:00 zaten er ongeveer 5 mensen

das niet zoveel dus

ik ga zometeen naar mijn moeder dan rij ik ook nog even langs

wordt vervolgd ....................

mijn zoon kwam er op weg naar zijn stage langs, en vanochtend om 08:00 zaten er ongeveer 5 mensen

das niet zoveel dus

ik ga zometeen naar mijn moeder dan rij ik ook nog even langs

wordt vervolgd ....................

om 11:00 langsgereden en er stonden nog steeds diezelfde 5 mensen

ik denk dus als je rond 12:00 gaat staan je nog redelijke kans hebt om vooraan te staan

Suc6 morgen !!! :dance: en hopelijk een beetje mooi weer

[Oxfam Blog] Ahoy there.. Rotterdam.

Here we are at the first of two nights at the Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands. From what I hear, these shows sold out in minutes. Tickets snapped up in eager anticipation, of the Viva La Vida tour. The band have been wowing crowds right across Europe. It’s been a busy 4 weeks.

Oxfam Novib, the Oxfam group here in the Netherlands, will today and tomorrow, be bringing a different kind of campaigning to the show. Dressed as nurses, they will ask the fans to ‘hug a nurse’. Yes, you heard me right! Oxfam is asking for improved health care around the world. The volunteers will dress as nurses to demonstrate the need for improved care and more medical personnel worldwide. Find out more here.

Approximately 1.3 billion people worldwide lack access to basic health care due to a great lack of medical personnel. Worldwide, there are 4 million additional doctors, nurses and midwives needed. Help bring pressure to bear on the government and other key decision-makers. Click here to hug a nurse right now!

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=72

Maybe a bit off topic...

Anyone receive the Belgian French-speaking channel LaDeux?

At 10.45pm they are going to broadcast Coldplay's concert at Paradiso in Amsterdam (June 5th).

Premier showcase de Coldplay à Amsterdam capté au Paradisio le 5 juin dernier.Coldplay, un groupe de rock alternatif londonien qui se fait connaître en 1998, comprend le chanteur/pianiste Chris Martin (marié à l'actrice Gwyneth Paltrow), le guitariste Jonny Buckland, le bassiste Guy Berryman et le batteur Will Champion. Ils ont été nominés trois fois pour le Mercury Prize et ont remporté un Grammy Award. Coldplay est un des succès commerciaux du nouveau millénaire, avec plus de 30 millions d'albums vendus. Mais le groupe est aussi engagé dans des causes sociales telles le commerce équitable et soutient également des groupes de pression comme Amnesty International. Leur nouvel album, le quatrième, " Viva la Vida or Death And All His Friends " est sorti en juin 2008.

Journaliste: manu champagne (journaliste - présentateur - éditeur)

Réalisateur: Jean-philippe Luxen

Producteur: Philippe Longtain

Prochaine diffusion: : 02/10/2008 22:50 (La Deux)

03/10/2008 10:10 (La Deux)

03/10/2008 21:35 (La Deux)

04/10/2008 00:40 (La Deux)

Matt Vassallo has an amazing moustache.

I’m sitting here stage-left, backstage, outside the production office, with Steve from support band Albert Hammond Jr. They had another great set earlier. It’s Coldplay’s turn now.. Just on the way back for the encore.. Steve says “I’ve made it now! i’m pleased to be in the blog. i’m pleased to know Pete from Oxfam”. Awesome.

Hoppy and Rick just went past with the guitars from the balcony. The band have launched into the encore now. I’m sure our Oxfam Novib volunteers are out there, having a great time at the rock show.. Their work is done for the night. They have hugged as many Coldplay fans as they could (dressed as nurses)! The idea was to show, through a simple action, that we all care about everyone having access to good quality healthcare.

The band’s assistant, EJ, is pacing around, waiting for the band when they come off stage. It’s her birthday today. Happy birthday EJ! I think she just got a birthday wish from stage too. The set is coming to an end now. Seems like the band have really enjoyed themselves tonight. Chris Martin asking the crowd for requests on the piano. It meant we all got to hear ’Trouble’ for the first time in a while. ’Shiver’ got a rare outing last in Milan too.

It’s the football rematch tomorrow. I’m sure the pitch will be a bit slippery.. it’s been a bit soggy today. I will let you know how it goes...

By the way Matt Vassallo (the projectionist for Coldplay) has for reasons unknown, grown a truly amazing handlebar moustache. Trust me. It’s awesome. Pictures to follow. Matt says “Yeah dude!”

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=73

is there a Dutch forum????? I only know a Belgium one.

anyway, just got back!!!!!!

Do you really want to know? than it's no surprise anymore

It was really one of the greatets concerts I've been (and I've been to a lot)

if you really want to know, I'll tell you all about it