🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

06-Sep-2008: Palau St Jordi, Barcelona - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't had the time to check all the thread but from what i see i guess that everybody has talked a lot about it so i fear that i won't say anything new. i recorded a lot of short vids of the concert with mobile, with camera but i hadn't checked them all yet, i think that the quality is a bit poor but i'll make a Zip file of all them and upload them later so the ones that will be interested in them could download it.

it was an amazing gig. while waiting for the doors to be opened, we heard the soundcheck, and it rained a bit, the match started half an hour or so before the doors opened, and many football supporters were around our queue... :uhoh: they even made a bell sound just 10 mins before to get to the PALAU.

i attended to Albert H ammond Jr part, and the grades and stand area were almost 1/3 of the local capacity, albert part was a bit short in my opinion and he talked few.

Chris and co came in 10 mins later and was pretty fun and nice that chris tried to speak spanish in some parts. :D

the most amazing moment was when they left the stage and went down running to arrive to some grades, that were "close" to mine and they sung there, that was just great.

I had liked a lot the magic balls :wink3: thing, specially when it was up and down.

Daryl got me a butterfly, orange one :nice: thanks a lot for that :kiss:

i didn't liked the fact that they didn't do 2 encores but was fun how chris justified that by saying: No quiero ir a Madrid andando. :laugh2:

and we i wanted that they had gaved some autographs for half an hour or so. :(

it was amazing :dance:

i wonder how the concert was yesterday in Madrid, i'd like to had attended both shows.

was cool also that while we waited for their appereance on the stage, it was sounding the Danube Blue, and so everybody clapped with the music. :D

even chris said that he had never seen a so cool audience, and we all sung together all the song and he even mentioned that saying that we are good singers.

on the stage-b, where they all played together i didn't recognized some songs at first, it was GPASUYF :o

great great great great great concert.

btw my dad saw chris taking some bag that someone left on the stage near them. :o i wonder who did it and what does it contains. :thinking:

i haven't had the time to check all the thread but from what i see i guess that everybody has talked a lot about it so i fear that i won't say anything new. i recorded a lot of short vids of the concert with mobile, with camera but i hadn't checked them all yet, i think that the quality is a bit poor but i'll make a Zip file of all them and upload them later so the ones that will be interested in them could download it.

it was an amazing gig. while waiting for the doors to be opened, we heard the soundcheck, and it rained a bit, the match started half an hour or so before the doors opened, and many football supporters were around our queue... :uhoh: they even made a bell sound just 10 mins before to get to the PALAU.

i attended to Albert H ammond Jr part, and the grades and stand area were almost 1/3 of the local capacity, albert part was a bit short in my opinion and he talked few.

Chris and co came in 10 mins later and was pretty fun and nice that chris tried to speak spanish in some parts. :D

the most amazing moment was when they left the stage and went down running to arrive to some grades, that were "close" to mine and they sung there, that was just great.

I had liked a lot the magic balls :wink3: thing, specially when it was up and down.

Daryl got me a butterfly, orange one :nice: thanks a lot for that :kiss:

i didn't liked the fact that they didn't do 2 encores but was fun how chris justified that by saying: No quiero ir a Madrid andando. :laugh2:

and we i wanted that they had gaved some autographs for half an hour or so. :(

it was amazing :dance:

i wonder how the concert was yesterday in Madrid, i'd like to had attended both shows.

was cool also that while we waited for their appereance on the stage, it was sounding the Danube Blue, and so everybody clapped with the music. :D

even chris said that he had never seen a so cool audience, and we all sung together all the song and he even mentioned that saying that we are good singers.

on the stage-b, where they all played together i didn't recognized some songs at first, it was GPASUYF :o

great great great great great concert.

btw my dad saw chris taking some bag that someone left on the stage near them. :o i wonder who did it and what does it contains. :thinking:

YAAAAAAAAY ARI !!! :dance: :kiss:

Great review ! Glad to know you had an amazing time :nice:

and your comment about the magic balls : Classic :wink3:

aww i think so, very cute evori :nice:

you were close to the stage?

if you've been there before (i guess you do), i was in 222 part :uhoh: in the middle part.

when my dad told me that i thought that next time i'll do the same and there i'll have a collection of postcards of my region in order to get they come to play any time in the future :rolleyes: is cheap to dream.

thanks a lot chavi. :D

No, I was near the stage (in front of Johnny but in the seats). You were closer to them in that acoustic thing they did in the seats area. I guess they did that in 218 or so, because last gig I went there I was by that side of the stadium.

yep:cry: something is not right here:cry:

something's going wrong.. :cry:

you mean between Guy & jonny? Coz they seemed alright to me. jonny grinned at Chris as he snuck past him down the ramp (looked like he was playing hard to get) and was grinning again when he lifted Chris up with the bra in hand

yep:cry: something is not right here:cry:

I've always wondered if people take a bra specifically to throw and if they do, do they buy a new bra or take an old one? Or do they just get caught up in the moment and do the old take-your-bra-off-under-your-top manoeuvre :thinking: :P

there isn't enough room standing to do the latter :sneaky:

I've always wondered if people take a bra specifically to throw and if they do, do they buy a new bra or take an old one? Or do they just get caught up in the moment and do the old take-your-bra-off-under-your-top manoeuvre :thinking: :P

there was bra throwing?! where?!?!?!?! :wideeyed: