✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

06-Sep-2008: Palau St Jordi, Barcelona - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the football game was not mentioned. Or maybe I didn't realise when Chris said something, I guess he said nothing about that. But when I was going to the stadium I thought I was in any English city haha Oh my god, so many English men drinking, singing, doing silly things... :P

Pictures tomorrow, but they are nothing special, meh... I made videos instead.

The most shocking thing was when they went to a harrow and they sang The Scientist and the one that Will sings (sorry, I'm lost in the new ones!). I was like "no, they can't be there, so near!" Of course, they weren't near me haha I was on the right to Johnny.

And Chris spent all the night talking, or trying, in Spanish. I would say he talked in Spanglish :P So funny and so sweet! :)

The only football mention was when Chris took off his jacket and the people whistled, then he said he wasn't David Beckham. :laugh3:

Oh yes :lol: but he was also taking off his pants (or doing like if he was going to do an strip tease, or that's what I wanted my eyes to see haha) and then he stopped and said he wasn't David Beckham :P

:dance: Daryl !!!!!! hope you had a freaking amazing time ! did you see Ari ? :nice:

yes for a while i had to go though as i had to find someone to go with..........

i am very happy they had a good time...

i have pics and now looking for my cable so i can post them.... they are not too good but they are special...

olll llaaa olla ollaa

Oh yes :lol: but he was also taking off his pants (or doing like if he was going to do an strip tease, or that's what I wanted my eyes to see haha) and then he stopped and said he wasn't David Beckham :P

I didn't see this! :laugh3: I was at the right side of the stage and he was sitting in front of the piano.

yes for a while i had to go though as i had to find someone to go with..........

i am very happy they had a good time...

i have pics and now looking for my cable so i can post them.... they are not too good but they are special...

olll llaaa olla ollaa

:nice: that's great !

any pics will do and i'm sure they are special ;)

near the end

n642878102_1318099_4588.jpg

chris... he speaks spanish and catalan !! and also a little a bit of english

n642878102_1318105_9261.jpg

a amazing moment ... i hope i still have some of it

n642878102_1318106_9720.jpg

some very happy people

gn642878102_1318107_24.jpg

hope i am right a sureal moment of the night will singing dubliners

n642878102_1318108_336.jpg

i fall in love quite easily ...

n642878102_1318101_5385.jpg