January 27, 200917 yr I'm going to visit the bakery tomorrow (provided that I don't oversleep because I'm a bit drunk)! :D Got a nice offer (Bremen-London Stansted-Bremen for 10 €) at the beginning of December and can't wait to be back in England! It's been already 3 years now!. ;)
January 27, 200917 yr Good luck there tomorrow :) Before you go there, you should buy some Jaffa Cakes and leave them at the door mat with best regards from the forum :laugh3: You are probably blessed with luck given that they are suppossed to be working in the studio ... Very good timing :)
January 27, 200917 yr Good luck there tomorrow :) Before you go there, you should buy some Jaffa Cakes and leave them at the door mat with best regards from the forum :laugh3: You are probably blessed with luck given that they are suppossed to be working in the studio ... Very good timing :) Haha I only exchanged about 45 pounds (when will the Brits accept the €uro for God's sake?! :lol:) so no money for some cakes I think although their currency is quite weak now. I think I won't be lucky, but we'll see! I'm a pessimist! :lol:
January 27, 200917 yr Good news, I'm going to London in February, so i'm definitely going to visit the bakery then!! :P Can't wait! Well, expecting that I will find there. It's not so hard to find, right? :uhoh: Anyway I'll try to find there someday between 16-20.2. I hope there's something happening then. :P I don't expect that there will be, and even if there's nothing happening then, it doesn't matter. It's just great to be able to go there. :)
January 27, 200917 yr As they are touring Japan in February 11/02/09: Tokyo 12/02/09: Tokyo 14/02/09: Osaka 15/02/09: Osaka it could be possible, that they are still in Japan (or anywhere around that area) for promo?! But I am keeping my fingers crossed for you ... :)
January 27, 200917 yr As they are touring Japan in February 11/02/09: Tokyo 12/02/09: Tokyo 14/02/09: Osaka 15/02/09: Osaka it could be possible, that they are still in Japan (or anywhere around that area) for promo?! But I am keeping my fingers crossed for you ... :) That's true, but they have Brit awards 18th February in London. :) And thanks! :nice: But really only visiting there is so great. I thought that I'll never have a chance to travel to London (and visit the bakery) before September, and when I heard that we're going I went CRAZY. :laugh3:
January 27, 200917 yr That's true, but they have Brit awards 18th February in London. :) And thanks! :nice: But really only visiting there is so great. I thought that I'll never have a chance to travel to London (and visit the bakery) before September, and when I heard that we're going I went CRAZY. :laugh3: Ah yeah, the Brits ... I nearly have forgotten about them :(
January 27, 200917 yr Bauk, was this the woman? or this? ***also wonders if the woman was Debs :uhoh:*** ....... The postcards have driven us mad!!!! :lol: & Bauk, your pics and your story are great!!! Fantastic stalking job!!!! :thumbsup: Looks like you had a great time going to all the coldplay-related-sites :D EDIT: It's nice to know i'm not the only geek around here who used to watch x-files...... :P I watched that tooo :embarassed: :lol: edit I can't believe noone thought of asking this btw :stunned:
January 27, 200917 yr Bauk, was this the woman? or this? I watched that tooo :embarassed: :lol: edit I can't believe noone thought of asking this btw :stunned: Asking what?!? I couldn't follow you completely ... my bad :(
January 28, 200917 yr I don't think that was her Carla.. I'm sure it's not the woman on the second photo, but I'm not sure about the first one.. Although she had more blond hair I think. And she wasn't laughing like on the photo, hihi, so I really don't know for sure. But I'm guessing this wasn't her.
January 28, 200917 yr Uhh.. wait!! doesn't assistant #2 have blond hair??? :thinking: i can't remember either her name or her hair but i'll look for a pic :P EDIT: Found it!!! Arlene does have blond hair...... :smug: Does she look familiar to you Bauk??
January 28, 200917 yr ^Nice :D Talking about Jonny boy...look what me and my friend found in London :wacky: :lol:
January 28, 200917 yr I went there today! With Lars (Larry)! :dance: :D and I nearly got 'hit' by Vicki in her car :laugh3: trying to pull into the Bakery. We thought it would be too stalkerish to ask her stuff, plus I was kinda embarrassed that I was in the way of her car, obliviously taking a photo of the Bakery.... LOL so we just scarpered after that. If it had been Debs, I might have tried saying something... it's easy afterwards to say 'oh, I could have asked her something' but at the time, we just thought we looked a bit silly. It was good timing though.... to see someone associated with CP there and make it a bit more interesting, shame it wasn't Mr.Buckland. :nice: I wonder if Vicki said anything about people taking pics outside if they were in there :lol: anyway... none of the guys came to the door, demanding to see Kara.... :lol: :uhoh: maybe I should have knocked. haha. A few pics.... The Bakery, and a car.... (not Vicki's, she drove in after that one), Lars :) Me... rainy day
January 28, 200917 yr OMG you saw Vicky?? :stunned: And you almost got hit by her in her car?? :shocked2: You're soo lucky!!!! :lol: And if Vicky was there, the boys must have definitely been there!!!! :dance:
January 28, 200917 yr I went there today! With Lars (Larry)! :dance: :D and I nearly got 'hit' by Vicki in her car :laugh3: trying to pull into the Bakery. We thought it would be too stalkerish to ask her stuff, plus I was kinda embarrassed that I was in the way of her car, obliviously taking a photo of the Bakery.... LOL so we just scarpered after that. If it had been Debs, I might have tried saying something... it's easy afterwards to say 'oh, I could have asked her something' but at the time, we just thought we looked a bit silly. It was good timing though.... to see someone associated with CP there and make it a bit more interesting, shame it wasn't Mr.Buckland. :nice: I wonder if Vicki said anything about people taking pics outside if they were in there :lol: anyway... none of the guys came to the door, demanding to see Kara.... :lol: :uhoh: maybe I should have knocked. haha. A few pics.... The Bakery, and a car.... (not Vicki's, she drove in after that one), Lars :) Me... rainy day Weeeee! I had some lovely updates from Kara today! Great to see the pictures! :dance: And YES Kara, like I said, she TOTALLY would have told the boys! Heeee! You're famous. :P
January 28, 200917 yr I went there today! With Lars (Larry)! :dance: :D and I nearly got 'hit' by Vicki in her car :laugh3: trying to pull into the Bakery. We thought it would be too stalkerish to ask her stuff, plus I was kinda embarrassed that I was in the way of her car, obliviously taking a photo of the Bakery.... LOL so we just scarpered after that. If it had been Debs, I might have tried saying something... it's easy afterwards to say 'oh, I could have asked her something' but at the time, we just thought we looked a bit silly. It was good timing though.... to see someone associated with CP there and make it a bit more interesting, shame it wasn't Mr.Buckland. :nice: I wonder if Vicki said anything about people taking pics outside if they were in there :lol: anyway... none of the guys came to the door, demanding to see Kara.... :lol: :uhoh: maybe I should have knocked. haha. A few pics.... The Bakery, and a car.... (not Vicki's, she drove in after that one), Lars :) Me... rainy day ah, very nice :D did you see vicky go in? you could've gotten a peak :sneaky: :curtain:
January 28, 200917 yr yayyy for Kara being there on a rainy day :rolleyes: I don't think that was her Carla.. I'm sure it's not the woman on the second photo, but I'm not sure about the first one.. Although she had more blond hair I think. And she wasn't laughing like on the photo, hihi, so I really don't know for sure. But I'm guessing this wasn't her. well another pic of her:
January 29, 200917 yr I went there today! With Lars (Larry)! :dance: :D and I nearly got 'hit' by Vicki in her car :laugh3: trying to pull into the Bakery. We thought it would be too stalkerish to ask her stuff, plus I was kinda embarrassed that I was in the way of her car, obliviously taking a photo of the Bakery.... LOL so we just scarpered after that. If it had been Debs, I might have tried saying something... it's easy afterwards to say 'oh, I could have asked her something' but at the time, we just thought we looked a bit silly. It was good timing though.... to see someone associated with CP there and make it a bit more interesting, shame it wasn't Mr.Buckland. :nice: I wonder if Vicki said anything about people taking pics outside if they were in there :lol: anyway... none of the guys came to the door, demanding to see Kara.... :lol: :uhoh: maybe I should have knocked. haha. A few pics.... The Bakery, and a car.... (not Vicki's, she drove in after that one), Lars :) Me... rainy day Yay! Kara! :dance: Love the pics!! And it was a rainy day...awwww:D
January 29, 200917 yr I'm back from London! :lol: Had a bit of trouble with my outward flight first, but it was totally worth it to fly back to England. I've had a nice time in London! Great to see their studio finally. But we both (Kara and me) didn't want to disturb them so we just took our pictures and left the place very soon again. :)
January 29, 200917 yr Aah, I hate it that I didn't pay more attention to the woman :P But it all went so fast, so I really have no idea if it was one of the women on these photos! But in my memory she was a bit older? Sorry that I didn't pay more attention :P I was so shocked and grabbing my note from my bag, and before I knew the moment was over ;)
January 29, 200917 yr I think the title of this thread should now be changed to "The Bakery Pilgrimage Thread".:P And it should be compulsory for every Coldplayer who visits London to undertake the "pilgrimage" and provide photographic proof of their visit!!:D
Create an account or sign in to comment