✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I'm going to visit the bakery tomorrow (provided that I don't oversleep because I'm a bit drunk)! :D

Got a nice offer (Bremen-London Stansted-Bremen for 10 €) at the beginning of December and can't wait to be back in England! It's been already 3 years now!. ;)

Good luck there tomorrow :)

Before you go there, you should buy some Jaffa Cakes and leave them at the door mat with best regards from the forum :laugh3:

You are probably blessed with luck given that they are suppossed to be working in the studio ...

Very good timing :)

Haha I only exchanged about 45 pounds (when will the Brits accept the €uro for God's sake?! :lol:) so no money for some cakes I think although their currency is quite weak now.

I think I won't be lucky, but we'll see! I'm a pessimist! :lol:

Good news, I'm going to London in February, so i'm definitely going to visit the bakery then!! :P Can't wait!

Well, expecting that I will find there. It's not so hard to find, right? :uhoh:

Anyway I'll try to find there someday between 16-20.2. I hope there's something happening then. :P I don't expect that there will be, and even if there's nothing happening then, it doesn't matter. It's just great to be able to go there. :)

As they are touring Japan in February

11/02/09: Tokyo

12/02/09: Tokyo

14/02/09: Osaka

15/02/09: Osaka

it could be possible, that they are still in Japan (or anywhere around that area) for promo?!

But I am keeping my fingers crossed for you ... :)

That's true, but they have Brit awards 18th February in London. :)

And thanks! :nice: But really only visiting there is so great. I thought that I'll never have a chance to travel to London (and visit the bakery) before September, and when I heard that we're going I went CRAZY. :laugh3:

That's true, but they have Brit awards 18th February in London. :)

And thanks! :nice: But really only visiting there is so great. I thought that I'll never have a chance to travel to London (and visit the bakery) before September, and when I heard that we're going I went CRAZY. :laugh3:

Ah yeah, the Brits ...

I nearly have forgotten about them :(

Bauk, was this the woman?

debsandguy.jpg

or this?

vicky.jpg

***also wonders if the woman was Debs :uhoh:***

....... The postcards have driven us mad!!!! :lol:

& Bauk, your pics and your story are great!!!

Fantastic stalking job!!!! :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a great time going to all the coldplay-related-sites :D

EDIT:

It's nice to know i'm not the only geek around here who used to watch x-files...... :P

I watched that tooo :embarassed: :lol:

edit I can't believe noone thought of asking this btw :stunned:

I don't think that was her Carla.. I'm sure it's not the woman on the second photo, but I'm not sure about the first one.. Although she had more blond hair I think. And she wasn't laughing like on the photo, hihi, so I really don't know for sure. But I'm guessing this wasn't her.

Uhh.. wait!!

doesn't assistant #2 have blond hair??? :thinking:

i can't remember either her name or her hair but i'll look for a pic :P

EDIT:

Found it!!!

Arlene does have blond hair...... :smug:

mgmtbrum.jpg

Does she look familiar to you Bauk??

I went there today! With Lars (Larry)! :dance:

:D

and I nearly got 'hit' by Vicki in her car :laugh3: trying to pull into the Bakery. We thought it would be too stalkerish to ask her stuff, plus I was kinda embarrassed that I was in the way of her car, obliviously taking a photo of the Bakery.... LOL so we just scarpered after that. If it had been Debs, I might have tried saying something... it's easy afterwards to say 'oh, I could have asked her something' but at the time, we just thought we looked a bit silly.

It was good timing though.... to see someone associated with CP there and make it a bit more interesting, shame it wasn't Mr.Buckland. :nice:

I wonder if Vicki said anything about people taking pics outside if they were in there :lol:

anyway... none of the guys came to the door, demanding to see Kara.... :lol: :uhoh:

maybe I should have knocked. haha.

A few pics....

The Bakery, and a car.... (not Vicki's, she drove in after that one),

bakery280109.jpg

Lars :)

Larsbakery280109.jpg

Me... rainy day

Karabakery280109.jpg

and I nearly got 'hit' by Vicki in her car :laugh3: trying to pull into the Bakery. We thought it would be too stalkerish to ask her stuff, plus I was kinda embarrassed that I was in the way of her car, obliviously taking a photo of the Bakery.... LOL so we just scarpered after that. If it had been Debs, I might have tried saying something... it's easy afterwards to say 'oh, I could have asked her something' but at the time, we just thought we looked a bit silly.

It was good timing though.... to see someone associated with CP there and make it a bit more interesting, shame it wasn't Mr.Buckland. :nice:

I wonder if Vicki said anything about people taking pics outside if they were in there :lol:

anyway... none of the guys came to the door, demanding to see Kara.... :lol: :uhoh:

A few pics....

bakery280109.jpg

Larsbakery280109.jpg

Me... rainy day

Karabakery280109.jpg

Weeeee! I had some lovely updates from Kara today! Great to see the pictures! :dance:

And YES Kara, like I said, she TOTALLY would have told the boys! Heeee! You're famous. :P

A few pics....

bakery280109.jpg

Larsbakery280109.jpg

Me... rainy day

Karabakery280109.jpg

ah, very nice :D

did you see vicky go in? you could've gotten a peak :sneaky: :curtain:

yayyy for Kara being there on a rainy day :rolleyes:

I don't think that was her Carla.. I'm sure it's not the woman on the second photo, but I'm not sure about the first one.. Although she had more blond hair I think. And she wasn't laughing like on the photo, hihi, so I really don't know for sure. But I'm guessing this wasn't her.

well another pic of her:

6a00e398a9cb16000100e398a9eb3f0003-320pi

A few pics....

bakery280109.jpg

Larsbakery280109.jpg

Me... rainy day

Karabakery280109.jpg

Yay! Kara! :dance:

Love the pics!! And it was a rainy day...awwww:D

I'm back from London! :lol:

Had a bit of trouble with my outward flight first, but it was totally worth it to fly back to England. I've had a nice time in London! Great to see their studio finally. But we both (Kara and me) didn't want to disturb them so we just took our pictures and left the place very soon again. :)

Aah, I hate it that I didn't pay more attention to the woman :P But it all went so fast, so I really have no idea if it was one of the women on these photos!

But in my memory she was a bit older?

Sorry that I didn't pay more attention :P I was so shocked and grabbing my note from my bag, and before I knew the moment was over ;)