✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

This may be entirely false... but is that Chris' car?
Hm, I don't think so. He lives pretty near the Bakery, doesn't he? I think to remember that he said he likes to walk from his house to the Bakery.

And Chris and Gwyneth are driving another type of car, don't they?

But I find this whole google map thing pretty scary. Maybe it doesn't seem to when you look at a place you've never been to, but I just found my part of my home town and that's pretty scary.

Success at the bakery!!!

Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Charlotte and Camille are in London right now, and of course they went to the bakery to see the place and take some pics..... they are still there, but their experience at the bakery was too good to hold for later :D

Their story was posted at another thread, so with their permission i'm posting it here for everyone to see.

Now, get ready people 'cause this is the mama of all coldplayer's trips to the bakery :D

Originally Posted by Khalplay

Ok guys, here is TEH review. The one you're all expecting XD

So considering Cha had never visited the Bakery I brought her there as she's currently staying in England for 5 days in order to visit the country. I went there few times with Chavi (never met any member of the band) and wasn't expecting to meet anyone.

Was supposed to be a RAINY DAY today but it seems that it was OUR day cause it was totally sunny.

Anyway when we arrived there I told her I was always a bit ashamed to ''stalk'' and didn't really want to do so I wanted it to be QUICK.

She just wanted to take few pics and put a painting of Jonny she made in the mailbox along with few words. We sat down on the bench (didn't even have time to turn around to show her the back of the Bakery, nor to have a close look at the door, we just SAT DOWN on that bloody bench) she took a pen, a sheet and said ''what should I write ?'' after few seconds we decided to start the ''letter'' with a frenchy ''Bonjour Coldplay''.

While she was writing this down a guy (I mean it, literally a GUY ahahah), walking in front of us, turned his head and stared at me as I was randomly looking at him too (without recognizing him), then he stopped looking at me and I realised it WAS GUY, I whispered ''hell Cha, that's Guy, I swear that's Guy, fuck it.... that's Guy''. He entered the path so we couldn't see him anymore. We stood up, realising we were going to miss him and I told her ''HELL, CALL HIM I CAN'T DO THAT'' and she said ''NOOO'' so we crossed the street quickly, saw him pressing the button to enter the Bakery and both of us said ''Huuu GUYYY ?'', he turned back, I apologised for being there while we shouldn't stalk them and explained we were just going to put a word in the mailbox. He asked where we were from and I answered we were French, I didn't really know what I was saying so I just told him bullshits, like ''we saw you guys many many times in France and England and of course we'll be seeing you again in Arras - Main Square and Wembley and everything'', he was smiling, very calm, seemed shy though he was asking questions and HE DID say ''do you want to take a picture ?'' (thank god, cause I was forgetting EVERYTHING and I wouldn't even have thought about it).

Cha kept repeating in French ''that's excellent'' and ''Look I'm shaking, my hand keeps shaking'' and Guy seemed a bit confused to see we were quite... ''lost'', not knowing what we wanted to do and speaking French (not me, but Cha was hehe). Then I asked if we could take a picture with a flag I made to go to there concert and he accepted. I apologised again and again for disturbing him and being there but he said it was find. When I took the flag I said something like ''huu wait is it upside down ?'' and he was like ''no no it's not'', we took the pic, then Cha seemed not to be able to grab the flag for her pic with him so he helped her and grabbed her shoulder too ahaha.

We then told him about the drawing of Jon that Cha intended to post and he said he would def give it to Jonny. We thanked him and everything and someone opened the door for him, then he left, being lovely. We just couldn't believe it so I forgot to ask for an autograph and everything but it doesn't matter. Took us few minutes to realise what had just happened. Two random persons saw us going out of the alley with my flag and said ''hey you're there for the band, I'm a member of the band too'' which was really fun, I thus told that guy I knew he was the 5th member of the band, we laughed a bit and then left.

After calling Chavi we decided to turn around to take pictures (we hadn't have time to do so) and left to the tube station.

Once we were there we thought it was quite stupid to give the painting without leaving a small note along with it; full of regret, we came back to the Bakery and started to write the letter. We thus spent like 3 or 4 minutes there and Cha was actually finishing to write the few words down when I saw Phil arriving at the Bakery !!!! (Gosh she would have missed everyone if I hadn't been there cause she wasn't looking at people walking around there at all ! - Cha is just telling me that I should thank her too cause I wouldn't have talked to Guy if she hadn't been there, which is true hehe)

Anyway I wasn't as ashamed as with Guy so I just yelled ''Phil :D ?'' and he turned back, looking surprised ''Philllll :-D I'm so sorry this must seems strange, is it possible to take a picture with you ?'' he then smiled, still looking astonished and he said ''of course but how do you know this place ?''.

He asked lots of questions in few seconds, smiling, like ''and where are you from, how do you know the Bakery ? What's your name ?'' we explained we were fans coming from the best forum ever coldplaying.com, that we were French and that biggest fans just knew where the Bakery was. He also asked how come some fans had found out about it and I said it was probably because of a documentary on which the pub in front of which we were was appearing.He said he knew about Coldplaying and was going there everyday (I swear he said that... might be exaggerated ?). He also repeated our names in order to make sure he understood them. He then explained he was surprised people knew where the Bakery was as today was his first time meeting fans there, and that he was totally fine and happy to take pics with us though we should do that in front of a white wall in order that no one on the internet could recognize the place, he also asked us not to give the address to anyone nor anything and we answered that no one was actually doing that on coldplaying and that we would not either, it's just mainly because of that pub ahah (So Phil if you're reading this, we're not betraying you and we're not giving any clues :)). He looked a bit worried imagining lotsa people stalking here as it would thus become a bit harsh for the band, which almost made me feel bad for Guy though it was totally random and I can't help if he stared at me while I was on that bench, I wouldn't even have noticed him if he hadn't do so !! ahah

Anyway we spoke about banners, especially the Phil is Hot one (he said he knew about it!) and I told him I was usually making some for Roadie#42 as ''- we know that he's ****** - yeah.... WAIT... YOU KNOW EVERYTHING !!!?!!'' (let's note he was lovely and always smiling and ''relaxed'').

Cha told him she was sorry about her bad english after wahat he said his Frenh wasn't good either so it was not a big deal.

After taking our pics we explained why we were there as we already met Guy before (after what he said ''oh... ? oh yeah Guy was supposed to come today'', to mix something or whatever, which sounded like no one else would come at the Bakery today) and he took our letter for the band saying he would put it on the Bakery wall XD

He left us wishing us a great time in England and pronouncing our name a last time... lovely !

A very nice girl working in an office next to the Bakery asked us if we had met ''another one :D ?'' (I knew she was staring at us when we saw Guy ahah), according to our faces and our answer she said ''ohhh, lovely aren't they ?''.

We then left quite quickly, thinking it was a bad idea to stay any longer as we had been really lucky already.

By the way, on our way back home we heard LiT ii on the radio... W-H-A-T-A-D-A-Y...

Oh and I wish I could have talked about Carla, Chavi, Frank, or anything else but you just lose control when you're with them and you cannot really think anymore so I'm afraid I couldn't really do better...

Now... the... pics...

camill10.jpg

guyetm11.jpg

philet10.jpg

philet11.jpg

camill11.jpg

moidev10.jpg

That's coldplay karma at its best :cool:

@Khalplay: OMG, wow!!! :stunned: what a great story, and so happy that you all got to meet them! i would have died if I saw Guy or Phil ;) :laugh3: they both seem so nice and down-to-earth. now I really want to go to the Bakery :D

Same here!!! :wacky: they both sound absolutely WONDERFUL!!! :hug:

Congrats guys!!! :wacky: :dance:

:stunned:

that is the most epic story i've ever heard :bigcry:

congrats, guys! that is simply AMAZING...i can't get over it. when i was there, i kept thinking that they might come out, but i very well knew they were in connecticut (my home state :angry:) at the time :P.

i hope phil wasn't too upset about us knowing where the bakery is! :lol: :uhoh:

actually i'm a but surprised that he was so surprised we knew...you can find anything with the aid of the internet these days. i think thus far, we've all respected the boundaries really well, but if it gets to be stalkerish ever, i don't think i'll ever forgive myself for helping find the exact location :P

OMG....so so happy for you. And jealous at the same time. Both Guy and Phil looked gorgeous! I wish I lived in Europe! By the time I get to London again, the guys would probably retire and the Bakery wouldn't exist anymore.

That is the best story and photos so far!!!!! How lucky are you... not once, but twice! If I lived over there, that Bistro would be one of my favorite eating places. Hope there's some activity there the day before or day after the Wembley shows, cause will be having lunch or dinner at the Bistro. :wink3: