✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This song live....

Dejan

Is it? I've listened to it several times and I dont hear any electronics at all (or maybe I'm deaf, the previews did say this was an electronic song :confused:)

There'll definately be the standard line-up, Jonny on guitar, Chris on piano/vocals, Will on Drums and Guy on Bass. As for handclaps - audience participation?

I think Viva la Vida would be the hardest to replicate live, and we've seen that anyway.

There are definitely some synths in the background, but CoL is not nearly as electronic as I expected. Its got the same amount of synths as Speed of Sound, and that one turned out great performed live. This one shouldn't be all that hard to replicate.

• 2 weeks later...

pretty effing simple, if you ask me...get the audience to do the hand-claps,lol!!

In all seriousness though, I'm sure they'll have to use some drum loops live, although they could get away without them. Who cares? It's gonna be f**ing AMAZIG live!!!

*pitches a tent and pulls a sleeping bag out to live in the COL forum for a while... rent Check's in the mail, Ian*:D

• 2 weeks later...
I hope they play it live, it must be awesome :cool: I mean if they can play viva la vida live they can play this song easily... Well I hope they play the whole album live (yeah even Reign of love)

Ps si pero yo creo ke si podriamos prescindir de reign of love no crees? jajaj digo creo ke hay muchas ke aunke viejas valdrian mas la pena no es ke odie la cancion pero digo...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...